main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Besides George Lucas, who would you have wanted to attend?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by uruseiranma, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iowa_James

Iowa_James Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    I would have loved to have seen Harrison Ford attend the celebration in Indy. I guess I'd love to see Harrison attend any sci-fi convention anywhere. But you gotta understand, Harrrison doesn't like Star Wars. He rolls his eyes when asked questions about it. In 1997 when the special editions came out, he wouldn't go see them. He saw no reason to go see a movie that was made 20 years ago. Instead, he'd rather build homes in Wyoming, or fly expensive jets. All of which are paid for with a small amount of each ticket price we pay $8 for. In other words, Harrison you wouldn't be s$%t if it weren't for all of us "Star Wars Fans", who have paid our hard earned minimum wage money to go see your movies we absolutely love 5, 6, 7, 20 times. You are part of an elite club known as the "20 million dollar per movie club, and you owe every bit of your success to us, THE FANS!!!! we pay your salary. Now suck it up, be a man, and go pretend to enjoy Star Wars for 2 or 3 days at a convention.

2. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    uruseiranma, what in Blue Yodas are you talking about? ?[face_plain] George Lucas was at Celebration II. He was driven down the street just outside the convention center in a Pope-mobile (or something like a Pope-mobile) and he was spraying $500 bills out through his posterior. I guess you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.