main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Can't wait for your sequel Rose. If I am not already on the list, I'd like to be.

Oh and by the way, great name choices. :)

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

alright so up and a few notes.

Between Love an Hate II has been started. I have the first about 5 or 6 posts done. Expect teasers to be up within the next week or so.

However, i am having some computer issues. The story file is fine, but my internet has been giving me problems on my computer. Now we have another computer with internet at my house (which is the one i'm currently on) but all my stories are written on my computer. Which that wouldn't be an issue, but the computer with internet at my house does not have an A drive, which means i cannot transport my story files on floppy disk to the computer with internet. So i'm trying to figure out what is wrong with my internet to fix it. Just bear with me. :)

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    My tech advice: Get yourself a USB flash drive. They're roughly $30.00 at your local Wal-Mart, and are worth every penny. I have one and find mine invaluable.

4. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

thanks Zeb! Thats actually a great idea, i'll probably do that. I had never even heard of a Flash drive before. It will save me alot of time trying to figure out what is wrong with my dial up modem (because my cable modem works fine). :D

5. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    TEASERS!!!!!
    I thought i'd let you guys get a sneak peek at some of the first posts of Between Love and Hate II. Tentatively, i've been hoping to have the first post up by June 12th, if all goes to plan. The sequel is still not titled, but i'm working on that. So have fun:

I need a favor from you,? Luke told her

This made them even more susceptible to kidnappings, death threats, and Ta?chume.

The two little girls attached themselves to their dad?s legs. ?Hi daddy,? the two squealed.

Sure, Jacen Solo was a respectable Jedi Knight, a hero of the Yuuzhan Vong war, and the son of one of the most prominent families in the galaxy, but he always seemed a little goofy to Anora.

Malou-Ra, Twin suns Number 3, looked at her commander, and then back at the crowd. She gave Jaina a shrug, saying there was nothing she could do to control the crowd.

Ryker was now jumping onto Zuhan?s back and pretending to ride him around like a tauntan. Even Layla, the Dathomirian, and twin suns number 7, who was normally very quiet and reserved was dancing around with Nooska.

?Don?t worry, we won?t kidnap anyone who won?t date us? except for maybe Ryker,? Aurota cut Jaina off.

?I just need girl help.?

?The undisputed king of women needs girl advice from someone who had to kidnap a guy to date her,? Jaina raised an eyebrow at her second in command.

?Just the third love of Tahiri?s life.?

Tahiri sent Ganner a look of death before answering Jade, ?Master Ryhsode is just being funny.? Tahiri paused for a second and then turned back to Ganner, ?What is the second love of my life,? she asked him, waving a fork at his face

Zekk took a moment to pick Jaina up in his arms, carry her over his shoulder back into the living room, and toss her onto the couch. ?Sit,? he commanded.

6. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Woah, this'll be funny. And just as good if not better than What's a Girl to do! Rose I'm impatient now!

7. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Woah, this'll be funny

Funnier hopefully, more action packed hopefully, and shorter hopefully. I don't want this one to take 2 years like the last one. :)

8. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Woah, it took two years? :eek:

9. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Very good. I'm waiting with baited breath. *blows the scent of chocolate all over thread*. If you took the series I am doing and lined it up, Renewal I - Renewal V, It'd end up bein' about four, so if Between Love and Hate II takes two years, I wouldn't be surprised. In fact, I'd call it just about right.

10. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    well, there will be no lack of interesting goings on it seems. :D

11. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Dev- Yep, What's a girl to do! took 2 years to finish. I started on may 3rd 2003, and ended it on april 23rd 2005. I'm hoping to have the sequel finished before i graduate college, but for some reason i don't see that happening.

Zeb-Very good. I'm waiting with baited breath

to be honest, i'm exicted to see how you guys take it. It's going to be different from WaGTD. I wish i could say the plots were better, but i don't think they are.

If you took the series I am doing and lined it up, Renewal I - Renewal V, It'd end up bein' about four, so if Between Love and Hate II takes two years, I wouldn't be surprised. In fact, I'd call it just about right.

4 years to finish 2 stories... yeah that probably is about right. Hopefully when i finish this one, there won't need to be a third Between Love and Hate story.

Neo-Paladin- well, there will be no lack of interesting goings on it seems

yeah, i always find that kinda funny. I've always called WaGTD the little story that could. I never expected it to be such a big hit, granted it's not TKL, or Dana big, but it's bigger than alot of other stories. I never thought taking the least recognized jaina pairing (j/z), Raynar Thul, Matching Tahiri up with someone who isn't Anakin, was ever going to take off. It just didn't seem like a combination that alot of people wanted to read. I stand corrected though.

12. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    Awesome, now I can't wait for the sequel!

Pm me when it starts.

13. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Done, Obi-solo.

*Brings out a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies and a glasses of Milk*

Alright Lurkers, it's time to come out a play. I have cookies for yooooouuu

[:D] [:D] [:D] to any lukers!

14. Caramello-Jedi

Caramello-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2003
    *Delurks*

Ok ok i admit it i've been lurking. I started reading this on J.net and loved it so i went and found out where i was up to on here and continued reading it.

I loved it!!!

Can you PM when you start posting the next story please?

15. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    *delurks with everyone else* I'm sorry!!! I began R&R this and then I kinda forgot about it until I started lurking. Oops, sorry.

I love it still!!! I liked the ending and I can't wait for the sequel!

16. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

YAYAYAY *hugs lurkers* [:D]

*does delurked happy dance* [face_dancing]

You know i'd be a little more happy if i had had my Active topic notifications on and had realized i'd been delurked days ago. I feel rather stupid :p

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Don't feel stupid, Rose. The fic was done, the story told, how were you to know of Lurker's appreciation week?

18. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

well thats the thing. I've been online, upped the story for Lurker appreciation week, and then didn't realize my ATN wasn't on.

19. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Oh, Rose, your next story sounds so good. :D Regarding what's there, I'm just dying to get my hands on it!

20. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    Caramello-Jedi-Ok ok i admit it i've been lurking. I started reading this on J.net and loved it so i went and found out where i was up to on here and continued reading it.

YAY! and a fellow J.netter, I love seeing you guys. There are days i miss that site. Everyonce and awhile i feel the urge to stop by and see how everyone is, and then i remember i'm Permabanned and Ip blocked. But i'm still friends with several of the mods there. I'm glad you continued reading :D

I loved it!!!

Can you PM when you start posting the next story please?

Thanks [face_blush] and nor problem!

Jedi_Bubbles-delurks with everyone else* I'm sorry!!! I began R&R this and then I kinda forgot about it until I started lurking. Oops, sorry.

I knew you looked familiar :p *hugs* Thanks for delurking. I do that with some stories of my own, start reading, forget, come back. I'm glad you delurked! :)

Kazzy-Oh, Rose, your next story sounds so good

thanks! I'm so exicted for it. I haven't decided is the whole story is better than WAGTD, but the first couple posts are better than the Intro to WAGTD.

Regarding what's there, I'm just dying to get my hands on it!

Well you wont have to wait long, the first post goes up sunday, and depending if on how much i get written i might put up the first two. The second post i love, you get to meet Astria and Aolani for the first time, and you guys are going to love them. :D

Ps. The Summer Fanfictions award have just started, so get out and nominate. For more info on the awards go to The Offical Summer Fanfic Awards discussion. Please go to Before the Saga Awards, The Saga Awards, or Beyond the Saga Awards for more info, or to see the Nominees.

Disclaimer: I am in no way saying you have to vote for my story, me, or character in my story. I am however saying that you do need to vote for someone :D

21. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
  22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Upping, just because i can :p

23. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Upping for posterity (and because i'm a nerd) :p

24. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Spent the last few days reading this and thought it wass great can't wait to see the sequel.

25. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Thank you! I have to say i'm a little surprised to find people still reading this story. I was completely shocked to see it on the first page at all. Thank you for reading and i can't wait to see what you think of the sequel. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.