main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Big day Tues!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by scoobydooku27, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKCJJ

OKCJJ Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2002
    Hi,
    I went to TRU and sure enough they have VHS and DVD for only $9.99 until 11-20-02. The Quail Springs store had both widescreen and full screen. Some people were buying multiple copies.

I then went to Suncoast to pick up our copy from them. Price $19.99, but you get this nifty silver puter um might get this wrong, but one of the fancy storm troopers I think with the fin on the top of the helmet, and it's hollow kinda like a thimble, but then on a keychain. I think it very nice and then I didn't notice until I got outside but she also gave me a CD Rom, Star Wars Creative Print Studio. I'll try to play with it before the Thursday meeting.
    So get out there and get your movies.

Oh they also had the silver R2D2 signs removed, so I assume they have no more of them.

Thanks,
    Julie

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    The Crossroads TRU had the WS version (for $9.99) at the Customer Service desk only. Fortunately while I had a disappointed look on my face while thumbing through the FS versions near the SW section, a lady told me where I could get it. The store had also posted "1 copy per person".

The best price I've seen for the 4-disc LotR Extended Cut is $24.99 at Best Buy. I had Wal Mart price-match it.

3. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I got the Widescreen DVD at Wal-Mart in MWC for $9.96, since I took the TRU ad with me.
    And that LOTR DVD, I think that the cheapest I've seen it too, though I'm putting that off for a bit, Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema have enough of my money for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.