main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Big Weekend

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I am very sorry I haven't been able to post all weekend. My wife graduated from MSU and we've had family in all weekend. Hi to all the new members posting, and I am really enjoying your posts and input. I have not been out to see any of the holiday movies but have been catching up on movies just hitting DVD. I loved Cinderella Man, Devils Rejects (fantastic film), Brothers Grimm, Serinity was great, and several others. I have already had a couple christmas's and have recieved, among the pile of socks and t-shirts, a couple cool collectibles including 2 Yoda/Mickey two packs from the Star Tours line both with Yoda holding the blue saber, the star wars Pez 9 pack, and another full set of the latest BK toys and watches. No FX saber yet but I have 2 xmas to go so I'm holding my breath. Thanks for noticing my phone call on SW action news. I was quite excited when I left BK so they were the first call I made. It was a nice surprise to hear the call made it on. Let me bring everyone up to speed on the saga weekend. The woman I have been dealing with started not being around much and we started playing phone tag. I left so many messages I bordered on stalking. She left a message for me last week and said they could do the event on Jan. 14-15. I was not able to get her back on the phone after that to see if we can show clone wars, or possibly change the weekend. So I called this morning and she is now on vacation until Jan 2nd. So I have found someone else at the library who may have had this project handed off to her so I am waiting for her to call me back, but I'm only giving her an hour. Sorry if this sounds un-organized but I think once I get these last details ironed out I can make sure the event is great. I am looking forward to your ideas and help to make our first official event a big hit. TKYTROOPER, tell your female comrade I am sorry about Ryans but I wanted a place we could talk and sit for a while without being bothered and the venue fit the bill. I hope everyone can make it. I will have an agenda ready for us to discuss covering such topics as club name adjustments, t-shirt art, saga weekend, and next year events just to name a few. I am looking forward to a miniture preview if Trooper and Darrell want to bring a few to the meeting. I know we will all have a good time and I am looking forward to it. Please post on this and we will talk soon. pacervader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.