main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BlasterPoint - A Channel for Everything Star Wars

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Not so long ago in a Galaxy you live in a new YouTube was born called swBlasterPoint for Star Wars news, gameplays, fan films, and other related media. Sadly since its creation last September it been failing.

Okay, seriously on September the 12th of last year a friend and I created a new Star Wars related YouTube swBlasterPoint. We are at 10 subscribers and 140ish videos (uploading 142 right now :)). So far our vision of an awesome Star Wars channel has been not going so well (me and him are the only members). But we are asking you for help, we need more members and subscribers for us to keep going. As of right now we are only uploading TCW episode trailers and hope to expand our programming.

That mean we need more members to do fan films, gameplays,and maybe even a news show please PM me here on JCF or on my Youtube linked below if you are interested in joining our endeavor. As every channel we need subscribers to grow and if you don't want to make content we invite you to sub and enjoy the stuff put out by us.

If you wish to view our channel click the link below. Also if you have any opinions on it comment below.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/swBlasterPoint?feature=mhee

P.S. I hope I am posting this in the right area if not can a mod move this thread to the proper spot?

StarWarsZombie likes this.
  2. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
  3. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Is anyone here? (Bump)

4. BlenderWars

BlenderWars Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2013
    your idea is good. you should keep it up. a channel which collects quality fan films.

5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    No one responding to it yet. So bored with admin duties...

6. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    hi, maybe you must ask yourself for them to join you? You must tell them that its a cool thing to collect all good fanstuff on one youtube channel. Movies like IMPS or Tidirium the true story.

Just email them and ask them if you can put their movies on your channel..just a quick tip. ;)

7. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    I have done that. This is why I made this thread.

8. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Hello everyone. I would likke to say that we are still excepting new members. We are looking for original weekly shows such as:

-A program Reviewing Star Wars books
    -A comedy short
    -Lastly a Newscast containing news from that week

If anyone would like to fill any of these weekly positions please PM me here on JCF. We also are looking to have daily let's plays of SW games PM also I'd you are willing ro fill this role.

May the Force be with you all.

9. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    I
    Thank you for this tip and sorry dor misunderstanding it before. It will be sure to do this in the future.

10. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012