main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I've not yet seen the Rancor. I have seen the new Transformer they look pretty good, but boy are they pricey!

I'm all so not sure if anyone out there knows this or not? But ALL Wal-mart going forward are CUTTING their toy dept. by 50% starting this month. It is all ready being done in all store going though a remodle.

You'll start seeing it and all other stores by summer ends. So are going to be a lot of great mark down going on out there . Keeep your eyes open.

They have desided to remove most of the toys in store due to $$$. The toy dept. is a loss leader. They make really NO money on toys so they are taking out. You can see it now in both the Portsmith store and the new concord store. I was in portsmith yesterday and the toy dept. is like only 4 isle big. It was kinda sad. :_|

Oh well... what U going to do.

Later,
    TK

OH yeah almost forgot.... I have two NEW Kotobukiya kits. I picked up both the new Darth Vader EP3 ver. and Han Solo A New Hope. Vader is one of the nices one I have. They did a very nice job on this one.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Stopped by the Rochester Wal Mart today and they had a pretty good selection of figures, which is more than I can say for the one in Concord! That one was bare as old Mother Hubbard's cupboard!

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Are you fully relocated now??

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    We are staying in Rochester now, but we still have the majority of the furniture in Concord since we are still showing the place. I'm hoping to get to Jetpacks today, as I haven't had the time to visit.

We should get together soon. I have my Pocketmodels at the new place in Rochester! :D

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Sounds good! I'm booked for the next 2 weeks, but things should get better when school is out....

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sweet! Give me a call on the cell and we can get together. I haven't played PM in a long, loooong time...

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    YESTERDAY I FOUND THE TARGET RANCOR. IT WAS MARKED AS 39.99, IT RAN UP FOR 11.58. AWESOME! ONLY 1 THERE, AND NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANYWHERE. I THINK IT WAS PUT IN WRONG IN THEIR COMPUTER OR HAS THE SAME UPC AS THE LAST ONE.WHO KNOWS, ALL I KNOW IS I GOT IT CHEEP.
    BRANDON

8. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    man i wish i priced the one i saw at target.:(

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Well I have found them (The Rancor) at both Targets, Concord and Somersworth. both are reg. price. They scan at the price check for $39.99 So you found the one and only...

CONGRATS!

As for me... the only new find I have this week is a couple of the graphic nov from the clone wars. I picked up this weekend at the Comic Con. for only $5. Not to bad seeing as the reg. price was $17.99. Plus now I have the whole set. :)

Later,
    TK

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    IF YOU SEE THEM (TARGET'S RANCOR) PICK IT UP. I GUEST ITS LIMITED, WELL THATS WHAT I HEARD.
    -BRANDON-

11. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'd like a $12 rancor....if anyone sees one, give me a call. I'll do the same -- except to Brandon since he already is flaunting his...

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm thinking his is a fake. lol NO one anywhere in this country has yet to find one for $12 that I know of. I have even check with Rebal scum and they have no posting of any kind on this matter. lol they find out everything there.

When you bought said Rancon Brandon did it scan at the price checking scanner for $12 or did you just take it to the reg and they rang it up and you were like WOW! $12. I have know found it in 4 differant Target stores and all are priced at $39.99.

So it looks like you have the only out there. Nice fine.

Later,
    TK

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm thinking he switched some price tags. After all, he is a pirate....

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    The story I've hear was.....

At the reg. the "Rancor" did not ring up. The sku would not scan, so the cashier typed in an over ride code and rang it in for the $12 in question.

The rec. shows that one unmerchindice (sp) item was rang up. That's how he got it for $12. Basiclly Brandon found a new ,dumb cashies that had NO idea what thier were doing and Brandon con them in to price over riding it to the $12. lol [face_shame_on_you]

Your right John .... he is a Pirate!!

Later,
    TK

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Picked up Baron Fel's die cast TIE interceptor last night. Saw little else though...

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Let's see...

I have added a about 20 new figures this weeks. Mostly POTF green back and a couple Phantoms w/com chips. A guy came into to Jetpack this past week looking to sell them and I pick them all up for 2/3 bucks each. Not bad... I'm sure I have most but I can make a nice new grouping to put up on ebay. lol One or two of them have the movie slides in them. I all ways liked them.

Oh yeah, plus the gentleman has my number. He has a couple more boxes he is looking at getting out of his house. [face_dancing] ME!!

I also score about 10 loose figures and a Mico Machine set at a yard sale!! All for ..... ready for it? ...... are you setting down....lol!

$5 Dollars !! I love finding stuff like that.

You guy should stop looking around. It's been 10 year since the first movie came back out. So now is the time .... all the kids are grown up and are to big to play with them and the parent want them out. lol To bad for them.... Way to good for me. [face_skull] (That's my EVIL laught!)

Plus I have added a couple more nice pieces to my collection this week as well. I can not tell you all what it is . But you can all see them on Saturday. [face_skull] (That's my EVIL laught again...lol)

Ok...later guy's

TK

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I just received a few of the latest figures and some clone wars Pez for father's day from the wife and kids. Woo hoo! I've also been "yard saling," but on ebay. I got a vintage Hoth micro set (actual metal) for $2 and a vintage 12" vader and jawa for $8, plus shipping. But, no digging through boxes or driving all over creation!

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ebay is to EASY!!

All the fun is in the hunt!! There nothing like moving some junk over in a box and finding that one wonderful piece. Or chewing them down in price. There is NO better feeling. I just LOVE IT!!

Not that ebay is not a great place. lol I check them over almost ever night. And latey there are some really go deal to be had. Best of luck to all.

Seeya,
    TK

PS> I will be starting back up my summer shoping on Sunday if anyone every wishes to go let me know. I start first thing in the morning hit the yardsale and flee markets. Most of you know how it goes. lol I thin I'll be heading out this coming Saturday in the morning if the weather is finally good. We'll see.

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
  20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Now why would you single me out for that? :p

21. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    AS I MENTIONED LAST NIGHT, I PICKED UP THE TWILIGHT LEGO SET ON EBAY EARLIER THIS WEEK FOR $29 PLUS SHIPPING. THAT'S OVER $60 OFF RETAIL!!

22. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    lol too funny im looking for the hoth rebel trooper with the u-3po arm all i can find it with the parts for hk-47 the new ships are out now all so star trek figs as low as 2.50 at walmart they have a ton of them

23. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    Hey Captain,
    All the Star Trek at the Bedford Walmart are all gone. I saw that they dropped down to $1.89 I knew I should have picked up a set. You win some you loss some!!

TK(18 more)

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    My Wal-Mart sucks A**!!

All Star Trek Figures are all still at reg. price. This place NEVER marks anything down. Well what you going to do.

SeeYa.
    TK

25. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Noticed the Concord Target had the Imperial Pilots I evolutions pack clearanced out at $15 and change. Seeing that they had about a half dozen of those puppies, I'm going to wait it out to see if they go any lower...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.