main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    IC: Faith

Faith was restless. She'd been trying to get to sleep for hours now, but she couldn't manage it. Just as she was beginning to drift off, a sudden cry jolted her to attention. "Why?!"

She sat back as Xander attempted to cover up his outburst in the seat opposite her. "Why.......do we park in driveways and drive in Parkways? That has always bugged me." It was painful to watch. The guy was obviously hurting. She felt bad for Xander, he'd lost someone close to him. Looking round the bus, Faith realised that most of them here had suffered the loss of someone they loved.

Despite this distressing thought, Faith was excited about heading somewhere new. She'd buried a lot of stuff with Sunnydale. This was a chance to start anew. She hoped she had it in her to do just that.

"You know, Xander, I've always wondered the same thing." She gave a smile she hoped was sympathetic. She hadn't tried to be sympathetic for a while.

TAG: Xander, anyone else on the bus

2. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Xander
    Location Bus

Xander looked up. There was Faith. She was trying to comfort him. "Morning, Faith. sorry if I woke you. Yeah I am going to be ok. I mean I lose an eye, and then the love of my life. But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?"

Tag: Faith

3. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    IC: Dawn

Dawn looked up at Faith and than looked up at Xander. They seemed to be okay considering almost everyone here almost died, luckily only one person died, actually no that's not lucky at all. One person dying so... what was I thinking about.

IC: Amanda

"I don't get, why would parking in driveways and driving in parkways bug someone?" asked Amanda to Dawn.

"Sometimes Xander makes thing sound strange" replied Dawn to Amanda. Amanda nodded and looked up at Willow. "Is Buffy OK?" she asked Willow.

4. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sorry I didn't post, I didn't realize that Genimay had started this. I will post tom.

5. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Willow

Xander's voice had awoken Kennedy with a start. She must have been sleeping after all. For a moment Willow ran a hand through Kennedy's hair. Then the moment was broken by a question from Amanda. " I don't know. She will be though. Don't worry about Buffy. She's been through Hell and come out okay. If anyone will be okay it'll be her." Willow said gentally while gazing at her sleeping friend.

She hoped her words were ture. If Buffy couldn't get through this none of them could.

The bus pulled to a stop. Outside was a big warehouse...or there new home. Giles took off his seat belt and silently moved to pick up Buffy. She was like his child and no one moved until he had stepped off the bus with sleeping Slayer in arms. "Everyone get your stuff and head inside. Try not to make too much noise. It is early here and Buffy is sleeping." Willow said.

She stepped off the bus with Kennedy. Everything was okay. It was cold but nothing to say danger was near. Then Willow's world stopped....again. An arrow was sticking out of Kennedy's chest. The potential Slayer fell quietly to the ground. Kennedy hadn't even made a sound.

Willow's scream prieced the cool morning air.

TAG-Any

IC:RJ

My arrow missed its mark. A rare occasion. The red head should be laying dead now. Not the girl next to her. Oh well,that one had magic too.

RJ let her cross bow fall so it pointed at the ground. As the red head screamed RJ was already dissapearing into the crisp morning. She would be back. Oh yes,she would be back. And soon.

First she needed to get her weapons. All of them.

TAG-None

6. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: just letting you guys know im still here, just waiting for an opportunity to bring Chen Liu into the picture...cheers

7. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Xander was getting off the bus. He wasn't really paying any attention to what was happening. All of a sudden, somewhere ahead in the group he heard a scream.

"I know that scream" He said to himself

He bolted forward trying to make his way through the group that had gathered. There was Willow. She was holding Kennedy. Kennedey was dead. There was an arrow sticking out of her.

"An ARROW? A freakign ARROW? We just got off the damn bus and already we are being hunted?"

Tag: All

8. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    IC: Faith

Screaming - that never meant anything good. Faith dropped the bag that contained all her wordly possessions and rushed forward. She joined the circle that had formed around Willow who was still clutching the lifeless Kennedy. Xander was freaking out, understandably. He'd lost his own love and now he had to watch someone he cared for lose someone too. Most of the slayers-in-training had turned pale. There had been far too much death in all their lives recently.

Faith's gaze darted round the surrounding area, but there was no sign of anyone. Whoever had done this had gotten out of here fast. "Did anyone see anything?" she demanded. "Anything at all?"

TAG: All

9. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

"I thought I saw the arrow come from that house." said Dawn as she pointed out a house that stood about a few feet from where the crowd was standing.

Amanda looked down at what the others were looking at. She quickly fainted from seeing the blood drip from Kennedy. She fell to the floor feeling sick as she went.

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Willow's world was on fire. It burned through her heart and the flames licked at her very soul. Kennedy lay so quite. Willow's shaking hands broke the arrow and readjusted Kennedy's shirt so you couldn't see what was left of the shaft. There, now she was just sleeping. So still. Xander was yelling but she wasn't sure what he was saying. Faith spoke and then Dawn. Amanda fell to the ground. It all happened but Willow barely noticed. She brushed Kennedy's hair from her face and whispered, "Come on Baby. Not you too. Wake up. It was just one little arrow."

Then she started shaking the body. "Dammit Kennedy. Wake the hell up!! Get up!! Please just get up..." she begged.

Giles sat Buffy on the lawn. He walked slowly to Willow. "She's dead Willow." he said softly trying to ground the wiccan in some way.

Tears stung at a few scrapes on Willows skin as they poored down her face. Her sobs racked her whole body. Silently,she shook her head. As if pleaing with higher forces to bring life to her Kennedy once again.

TAG-Any

She could still here the heart rencening sobs. And RJ ALMOST cared.

Finally,she returned to her home. The dagger that killed her mother rest in her hand. "Maybe today." she whispered.

RJ was ready for battle.

TAG-NOne

11. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

"Willow," said Dawn as she placed her hand on Willow's shoulder, "She's not coming back." She looked at Xander for some support not sure what else to say. She didn't like seeing her friends suffer and neither did she want for any of them to die. But here it was, her a new friend died and everyone around her is as pale as sheep.

12. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    ***************Approved a looooooooong time ago*****************

Charater Sheet:
    Name: Brendalin Madeline Summers
    Nickname: Buffy
    Fraction:(good or bad)
    Height: 5'4
    Build: skinny
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: blonde
    Weapons: stakes, holy water, bascially anything that can kill a vampire, including herself
    Specail abilities: flexible, pretty smart(to a point)
    Martial Status: single
    Bio: Buffy and her friends have defeated the Hellmouth in Sunnydale, but now they have a new Hellmouth to defeat in Ohio. Angelus is back, and the whole gang must reunite with her to defeat the new Hellmouth and maybe save Angel.

IC: Buffy woke up on the grass, and looked all around her. What happened ? she thought. She saw Williow crying, Dwan comfoting her, and the others, she had no idea. She got up, slowly, off the grass, curious. She saw Kenady, and feared the worst. Her eyes were wide. She ran over to Giles. "What happened ? Why didn't you wake me up ?! What the hell is going on ?!"she yelled at him.

OC: Finally ! I posted, sorry about the delay, won't happen again....

TAG-Giles

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:As Giles

Giles turned to the teen he considered a daughter. "I don't know Buffy. We were stepping off the bus when I heard Willow scream. Kennedy is dead. Shot through the chest with an arrow." Giles sighed.

He felt so responsible for this group of people. When they were happy,so was he and when they were sad,so was he. Everyone had lost someone it seemed. Xander had lost Anya. Buffy and Dawn had lost thier mother. Willow had lost Tara and Kennedy. And Faith had lost and found herself a few times. Yet,here they all were. A family and stronger for it. If any one group of people could get these new slayers and wiccans to work as a team it would be them. All of them.

"Take care,Buffy. I'll be around. Just call the Council if you need to talk with me. And they all need you now." Giles said before climbing back on the bus.

A memory hit him hard. Of the first time Buffy,Willow, and Xander had walked inot the libary together. Giles looked at them now. So different and yet he could still find those kids buried somewhere deep within each one. Buffy's offensive nature,her will to protect people and maybe even a little bit of the doubt of being the Slayer. Willow still had a bit of shy nature to her and Giles could see the 15 year old in the woman knelt beside her love. Xander still had that glint in his eye that Giles could never place.

As he drove away,leaveing the family to deal with the first of many encounters,Giles felt an amazing feeling of love.

TAG-Buffy,none

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I will post when you get to where your going but until then i'll wait..... oh and i though Buffy's middle name was Anne?

15. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Xander's mind was racing. How the hell could someone know we were coming?

Xander walked over to Willow and leaned sown, placing his arm around her.

"Willow, it will be ok. She was brave, she didn't make a sound. We have to get up, we have to get going, before they decide to pick another of us off."

He stood and held out his hand for willow

Tag: Willow

16. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006

"I should probably wake Amanda" said Dawn as she went toward the now fainted Amanda.

"Amanda, wake up" said Dawn. Amanda opened her eyes and got into a sitting position. "What did I miss?" she said in a dowsy confused voice.

17. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    OCCEnnaJ angel isnt angulus yet check back on page one i taged you :)

18. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Soory, yes her middle name is Anne, I scewed up. I didn't know what her middle was. And the person who is playing Angel.Angelus, sorry about that. I didn't see my name or charries name last time(I was reading kind of fast).

IC: Buffy watched as Giles drove away. That hit her hard. She thought Giles was staying them in Ohio. Giles was like the father of the group. And now, since Kennedy died, he leaves right when she dies ? Her head, was hurting, and so was her heart. She missed Angel, and she missed the good times back in Sunnydale. Or, what were the good times. She felt her cell phone vibrate and picked up out of her bag. She opened it up. "Hello ?"she answered. She turned around, and saw Williow with Kennedy and spaced out. She was so shocked that someone knew that they were coming. How could they know ?

TAG-Angel

19. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    IC Angel

Location - Angel investigation head quarters LA

?Hello? came the voice over the phone.

It had been far to long since Angel had heard that voice, it had been even longer since he had seen the person on the other end of the call, how he longed for her. She was the one thing he wanted more than anything else but he could never have her.

?Buffy its me Angel?

Tag Buffy

20. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Buffy

Buffy's heart skipped a heart beat. It was Angel ! She missed him so much ! She wished that he was hear right now. Kennedy is dead, and Giles left. People know that the Slayer's gang and the Slayer are in Ohio, and Kennedy didn't even get a chance. Buffy was silent for a few moments. Then, snapped back intp reality. "Angel ? Angel....Kennedy is dead, and Giles isn't staying with us in Ohio."she said. She was hurt, and maybe even afraid. She waited for Angel's reply.

TAG-Angel

21. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Angel

Location ? LA

Angel rubbed his forehead as he listened to Buffy tell him about Kennedy and Giles and for once he heard a slight prang of fear in her voice. He hated hearing her worried and now that he heard this news made his mind up for him

?Giles is leaving you?? Angel closed his eyes and took a deep breath ?Tell me where you are I'm coming to you? He had never been one to sit around and relax when things where not going to plan and with the dreams he had been having he had to be with Buffy.

Tag Buffy

22. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Willow

Willow didn't even know Giles had left. She felt Dawns hand and then Xander. Sweet,sweet Xander. Who had lost his love. His Anya. He knew what this felt like. Burning through her soul. But it was nothing compared to when Tara had fell dead. Not that she could handle this pain either. "She's not dead! Stop saying Kennedy is dead!" Willow half yelled half screamed.

She turned to Xander and pushed him away useing magic. Then put both her arms under Kennedy and stood. "Buffy we half to go inside. Something is hunting us and they hurt Kennedy." Willow siad to her friend.

Then she turned without looking at anyone. Her and Kennedy's stuff floated behind them and into the house.

TAG-Xander,Buffy,all

They were all still waiting around outside. HOw stupid were they? Ah,no problem of RJ's really though.

The young demon sat crouched in the same place and before. Her cross bow was ready and she selected a target. A younger girl with straight brown hair and hazel eyes. RJ let the arrow fly.

Then hit her fist to the ground. It had missed again!! Instead of hitting the younger girls heart it scraped pass her arm and buried its self at the feet of a man with a pacth over his eye.

TAG-Dawn,Xander,all

23. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Disciple.

Disciple
    stood silently behind the girl with a crossbow. As the girl took another shot and missed Disciple put her hand on her shoulder.
    "I think it is time you left." She said polietly smiling at the girl. She showed no anger, nor admiration. Her face was blank with only her eyes showing her insistance.

tag: RJ

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

She jumped up and faced this new threat. "Who's gonna make me? YOu? Get out of here right now and I might not kill you." RJ warned.

She gave the girl a look that painly said RJ thought the girl was insane.

TAG-DarthJ

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Disciple

"Who's gonna make me? YOu? Get out of here right now and I might not kill you."

Disciple could not help but smile at the girl's threat.
    "Yes, so once more i will ask polietly. Leave." She gave the girl a "I'm not messing" look and slightly elongated her face and made herself taller, this girl obviously didn't know who she was or she wouldn't need this "persuasion".
    "Don't make me give you a countdown."

tag: RJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.