main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Busy, busy, busy...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    A quick recap of everything mentioned to do before year's end... if our esteemed leader fills up to the challenge how about whipping this into a schedule complete with dates :).

Harry Potter Year 2: Chamber of Secrets
    Lord of the Rings 2: The Two Towers
    Star Wars RPG ( Pen & Paper )
    Miniture golf ( Putt-Putt )
    Paintball
    Ummm... Premiere's "Special" Midnight showings
    and
    Two more meetings

Think that's all mentioned so far. Got all that boss? Take your time just looking for some direction ;)

Oh for those of you keeping track...
    JediRiff 2 Dark Side Points ( Excellent!, I mean umm, bad bad bad /snicker )
    Joe-Da 1 Dark Side Point ( /golf clap ohhh, you should know better, atone for that point! hehehe... )

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Don't forget the Jar-Jar look-a-like contest, the "Why Jar-Jar is the best Star Wars character" essay contest, and the "Jar-Jar Binks, Archetypal Hero" seminar.

3. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, Entropy... how can I say this... you have earned One Dark Side Point but anymore Jar-Jar talk other than his death or dismemberment... well let's just say... "NOMORECLUBFORYOU!"

Besides who would even compete against you, we all know that is your favorite character ;)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    We will definitely have to bring those up and discuss them at length at the next meeting, Lodreh. Most definitely.

As for Entropy.... you are really starting to scare me, bud! If his next suggestion for a meeting is somewhere underwater....

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I have always wanted to try scuba diving....

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey, I could probably win that Jar Jar contest. I need longer ears - time to start "stretching."

Actually I can imitate his voice fairly well - yet another one of my useless talents.
    Why can't it be Yoda?

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    > we all know that is your favorite character

That's right. Just think about it. Where would your precious Empire be today if not for one noble Gungan who had the vision and courage to stand up and propose the emergence powers act? The act that gave the Supreme Chancellor the power to raise a grand army of the Republic to combat the Separatists threat. Where would we all be, if not for this shining example of a sentient being!?!?

Mock me if you wish, but mock not the luminescent presence that is Jar-Jar Binks lest I smite you with the noogie of smiting!

8. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    You guys are too funny! I know I'm not there in Rocky Mt., but I just wanted to say that it was really nice meeting JediRiff & Entrophy at the IMAX showing in Raleigh on Nov. 1. Keep up the good work! Ya'll are doing great!

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Jerri, great to see you on the boards! Minacia is waiting to hear from you, I got the groundwork started for you a little on the Jacksonville boards, so we cannot wait to see how things go! DONT forget that if you need anything, just ask! And may the force be with you!!!

Entropy, you scare me. Plain and simple, you have become a frightning individual, lol! And by the way, that @!%#&@%$&! vader bust SOLD OUT. YOU got one, but I DIDNT! I am going to talk viciously to your gungan butt now! Ohhhhh, you just wait!

/cries over the lost vader bust.

Why me? Ohhhh, the PAIN! :(

10. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Hey Jerri. It's good to hear from you. Just because you're not in Rocky Mount doesn't mean you're not welcome here. :) Feel free to drop by anytime.

11. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRiff, again,thaks for all your ground work, support, & continued help. I have already spoken w/Minacia. Things are really starting to look possible.

12. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Entrophy, thanks for opening the red carpet for me. Would love to make it to Rocky Mt.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Jacksonville.... FLORIDA! OOOOOH, I cannot believe I did that, Jerri! ROFL, I am soooo sorry. I am quite sure Minacia will get things straightened out, though, and she will probably smack me over the head with a lightsaber or a gardaffi stick for a goof-up like that! But things WILL get going, of that I am sure. ;) Feel free to visit us anytime, we would love to have you!

JediRiff

14. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey JediRiff. Don't sweat it about the Jacksonville, Florida thing. Your right about one thing...We will get it right & get things going.

15. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey everyone, I'm Terry, Jerri's son and apprentice. I just wanted to tell all of you that I am doing my best to train my mother in computer literacy. Slowly and steadly, she is learing. Hopefully, with all of you guys help, we can get things working down here.

16. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    OK Padawan, I have to give it to you when it comes to the computer stuff, but, the trials, you are not yet ready for.

17. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    On the contrary, master. I am ready for the trials. I have been ready for a while now. You need to face the truth. It is you who is not ready for the trials to come. You need to be better prepared, master.

18. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Smacks JediRiff over the head with her lightsaber* :p

Actually, after getting the first PM from Jerri, I quickly figured out that we were talking about Jacksonville, NC. ;)

19. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ouch, ok JediRiff that should smart you some. Now about the next meeting... I am led to believe it shall be this weekend watching a flick ( Harry Potter ) and grabbing a bite afterwards... Do we have a rough schedule like a day or time frame? Unless anyone has an objection I'd say Premiere Theater around 6:00pm Friday. If this doesn't work post here to let us know.

Jerri, it was a pleasure to meet you at IMAX no matter how brief :cool:. And to echo the feelings of the others, our door and board shall always be open.

Btw, Entropy has received his second DARK SIDE POINT. Congra... Whoa no, that was just wrong, I... I'm at a loss for words...

Lod Reh Sajon ~

20. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Lodreh, enjoyed meeting you at IMAX in Raleigh as well. Thanks for letting me know you feel the same as the others. I will make it to Roanoak, (just don't know when yet). And, thinks for letting me post on ya'lls boads. I kinda fell at home here since I've meet you guys.

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Glad you feel that way, Jerri. :) And feel free to consider us your second home from your board once you get it going. :)

We will be hitting the 7:15pm showing of Harry Potter. My wife and I will be grabbing a bite to eat beforehand, because she wanted to spend some time with her hubby for my birthday (or the day after, rather) and we will meet you guys there around 7ish. We will probably be heading on home afterwards, because my parents will be babysitting Logan. Thats why I called it a sort of "impromptu" meeting, because its just a get together really, and not an official meeting. Our next OFFICIAL meeting will be NEXT friday. :)

22. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRiff, Thanks! If it's all the same to ya'll, even after I get J'Ville going, ya'lls board will always be my first home. :D Thanks for taking me in!

Hey everyone....Have fun watching Harry Potter on Friday & don't forget to remember your favorite Jedi in J'Ville. :D

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Sounds good will see you guys at the 7:15 showing. Jerri, I don't know how feasible it will be considering the distance involved but you are more than welcome to accompany us if you would like. I'm sure everyone would be glad to have you :cool:.

Lod Reh Sajon ~

24. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Lodreh, thanks for the invite! Would love to be there, but, this Friday is unfortunatly not good :) :_| I'll definaltely be thinking about ya'll though. I know it will be fun.

Everyone, the mail just ran & I have AOTC in my hands. Wonder what I will be watching tonight? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.