main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA C-4 Information thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    From Contactmusic.com

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/darth%20vader%20actor%20hopes%20for%20lucas%20reconciliation_1031573

There has been a bit of a feud between David Prowse, the original actor to portray Darth Vader, and George Lucas ever since the filming of Return of the Jedi. Apparently Lucas was quite unhappy that rumors circulated that Prowse gave away plot details to the press. This is something that David Prowse denies to this day. On the otherhand, since he and George will be at CIV at the same time, Prowse figures now is time to reconcile.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[face_thinking]

2. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Saturday night we have SVRF table 7:pM to close (every night we're at C4 if I remember correctly), and we also have the Carrie Fisher presentation. If that works with offsite dinner, we're in. If not, we eatin tri-tip in trailer or @ booth.

We are departing for LACC tonight sometime between 5:pM and 8:pM (hopefully closer to 5:pM), as soon as we finish cargo loading and complete nav computations. We will return to Sacramento/Elk Grove Sunday (probably depart AM).

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/millennium_falcon_ep4.jpg]

3. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I'm in for dinner on Sat.

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Count me and my sis in for dinner Saturday night!

5. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I plan on being there for dinner.

Have a safe trip Ekim, we'll see you down in L.A.

6. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    Ok, so long story short, I will most likely be attending the Celbration on Saturday.

My sis wants to go, and expose her boyfriend to some SW geekiness. I should be there with my wife, sis and her beau pretty much all day, pending further scheduling changes.

For those in the know, you got my number, buzz me. For those not, well you?re gonna be there with a bunch of those who do know, so I?ll see ya either way.

7. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    All of you be safe. I want pictures!

-TJ :-B

8. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    Count me in Bith for El Cholo's. I'm not scheduled to volunteer anything at that time! yay!! [face_dancing]

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Yay Ric! If you get a chance, stop by the Trooper Olympics at 11 am on Saturday. Yours truly will be making a right fool of herself - TIE style!

10. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Kick the tires and light the fires Rogues! Coordinates are set for the rendezvous point, and we will be on our way in about 15 minutes.
    But we're in a bit of a hurry, so if you'll just get on board, we'll be on our way...

[image=http://www.jedisaber.com/SW/wallpaper/light%20speed.jpg]

Rogue 9, Rogue 9.5, and Rouge 19 out!!!!

11. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Fly safe, Ekim! Keep the engines warm for our arrival and watch out for enemy fighters.
    :cool:

12. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    OK I had to donate a kilo of blood to reserve it, but we have a 6pm reservation at the restaurant.

It will all have to be on the same check so be sure to bring cash and we need to make sure we get there on time because after 15 minutes, they give the table or tables away.

13. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Yea, Bith! Thanks, this will be fun! :)

14. Kessel Runner

Apr 10, 1999
    I'm confused....and I don't have the time to read this whole thread....which El Cholo are you meeting at and when?

my week is insanely busy, but if it works, we might be able to come meet for dinner.

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Wait! Did I just read that right? The SVRF is going to have snacks at our table?!?!
    Can we do that?! Can I volunteer more time at the table (free snackage!)? ;)

Of course, if we end up needing more goodies, I'd be willing to chip in.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Have fun everyone. I say this with a very heavy heart that I will not be able to lead my Rogues to their destination. :( I only have three standing orders for you all ...

1.) Be safe on your journey to LA. Arrive safely.
    2.) Have an awesome time
    3.) And last, but not least come home safely.

I will be thinking of you all. Make the rest of us proud.

And to all driving down ... even though I am way up north, if on your way there or on your way back, you run into any problems, call me and I will use my connections to try and pull some strings.

Good luck Rogues.

May the Force be with you ... all

17. Kessel Runner

Apr 10, 1999
    and lean on your SoCal Rogue if needed ;)

18. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll be thinking of you, Rogue Leader. You should be there with us.
    You helped get us this table and get us to where we are today and you've had a hell of a year thusfar.
    You should be there with us. But though you can't be with us in body, know you will be there in spirit.
    :( [:D]
    I'll probably call you whenever I can to keep you posted.

19. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We have pulled together awesomely and have it all under control. We currently have rogues in position who have been scouting out sites and reporting back almost hourly what they are discovering and allowing us to make adjustments back here prior to taking off ourselves. We will arrive in waves tomorrow and all arrival coordinates have been transmitted to those that need to know and we are poised for take off. Our hearts are with you and you will be thought of much this weekend. We will do you proud and look good while doing it. Just picked up the shirts and they are awesome. If nothing else, we will be the best dressed Rogues. :) Give us a call if you want to check on things. You need to check out some of the sites that are now listing the fan tables. SVRF is getting out and seen. I love it when a plan comes together. :)

20. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Bravo to Nasus...and everyone else who helped pull this all together. Save trip everyone, and we'll see you all on Saturday.

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Here, here, AuntBeru, to the BRAVO to Nasus! =D= She has really pulled this together for us, and it's going to be a blast!

We want you to have safe traveling also, LDV. You'll be in our thoughts! We'll fill you in upon our return.

Snacks, Tionne? :confused: Don't get too excited...I wouldn't really classify it as a "snack." :( Although, if someone would like to bring some nachos and cheese for the 2-3 shift, I'm all for it!:D

See you all tomorrow!!![face_dancing]

22. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Man, I wish I could leave sooner and head down tomorrow but alas I need to make money to pay off the purchases I know I will be making this week.

"Control, you must learn control!"

[image=http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/78/300px-Empire_strikes_back_2.jpg]

23. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Rebelscum.com has some cool pics of whats going on in LA...

http://www.rebelscum.com/c4/C4setup/image1.asp

"Every saga has a beginning"

Sorry I just had to use a Star Wars cliche. HAD TO.

24. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    At least YOU'RE GOING... some of us get nothing... or hosed at the last minute, even! :p

25. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005

"Harvest is when I need you the most. Only one more season. This year we'll make enough on the harvest so I'll be able to hire some more hands. And then you can go to the Academy next year. You must understand I need you here, TJ"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.