main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C4 Singles!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Woofer, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Yub, yub Commander!!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Dude, Jairen, I'm buying you a beer just for all your help with the tour. :p (and I'll be ABLE to! HAHAHA!)

3. npgrace

npgrace Jedi Master star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Hey everyone, looking to meet new friends and catch up with old ones. C3 was a blast and I can't wait for C4.

4. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Rach!! Whoa, what you doing here? You know I'll be buying you a drink for your birthday! C4 will be fun so will CC next month!

5. Tally-Skywalker

Tally-Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2006
    Hi, I'm single, and I'm 18. This is going to be my first Sw celebration. I'm sooooo excited. I just reserved a room only 1 mile from the convention center so now I'm bouncing off the wall!!!

~Tally

P.S. I didn't know if we all were posting pix of ourselves, but you can fin me at http://www.myspace.com/psychohennabitch

6. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I may be up for this (I don't think me being single will change till then lol, but then I may just pop in, say hello, then run like a nutter out of there hehe) :) Another Brit ;)

Some pics -

2004 - Empire Fan Fest in New Jersey with someone I couldn't remember the name of :p

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/forum_pics/tim_and_mark_hamill.jpg]

2005 - Celebration III - Two Tims united :p

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/forum_pics/tim_and_tim.JPG]

Finally, most recent pic of me with my cat (he does the typing, I dictate ;) )

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/forum_pics/cat_and_i.jpg]

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Older picture - but it's one I like - I'll have some this saturady from the hall of fame Induction ceramoney too.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/DarthBreezy/Darth_Breezy.jpg]

8. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/mosev2.jpg]

Me, Cate, and Marlow (Dragonmarr) Yesterday.

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    ooh, don't we all look beee-uuoooo-teee-ful?
    That was a lot of fun last night, and Paulie got to speak with The great Anne McCaffery herself (I got to shake her hand earlier during the book signing session). And even earlier in the day, while at the Locus Brunch, Neil Gaiman handed me a thingy.

10. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Well I am 39, single and finally looking forward to making my first Celebration. Looking to meet some new friends. Everyone is welcome to view my pics, interests and profile on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/74091398

11. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    *bites tongue* Not gonna say it... nope no way...

12. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    LOL, woofer, you had to be there.
    They were having a Hawaiian t-shirt contest at the Locus magazine brunch I attended Saturday morning. Neil Gaiman was judging and Connie Willis was moderating. She was talking about the prizes and referred to the consolation prizes as ?thingies?. Well, writers and publishers can be a dirty minded bunch. So someone in the audience latched right on to the innuendo implied in the word ?thingie?. jokes were made and Connie blushed.

I did not win so I walked up to the podium to receive one of the ?thingies?. Connie Willis was looking away from me, so Neil Gaiman turned and grabbed a ?thingie? and handed it to me. So I can truly say, without prevarication, that Neil Gaiman handed me a thingie. Heh-heh

Oh, the person who won the contest received a poster signed by Neil Gaiman, the thingies were actually paper fruit on large toothpicks that are used as food decorations

13. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Was it a cherry? [face_batting][face_whistling][face_mischief]

14. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    tee-hee

well, um, this will be disappointing , but
    mine was a lemon

15. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    My oh my.

He better hope that word doesn't get out to the fans.

Neil Gaiman's thingie is a lemon.

16. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
  17. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

:eek::eek::eek:

(Perhaps you should look up the fan fic term for 'lemon' before you go any farther....[face_laugh]

18. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Lucky you and Neil ;)

tee hee! [face_whistling]

19. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Hey people. I've not been to past Celebration events, but I'm not missing this one for the world. I'm going with my best friend and it will be awesome. I'll be 23 by the time C4 rolls around (my birthday is in April). I enjoy collecting, costuming and geeking out. Unfortunately I think I'm slightly more obsessive than my friends who also share a love of SW.

20. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Do any of the men here like to dance?

And if you do, are you afraid to ask a woman to dance and if so why?

Whenever my friends and I go out to dance, the guys always hang back looking like they want to dance; they tap there feet, sway a bit and rap their hands against the table to the beat of the music. But they never get up and ask any of us women to dance. It doesn?t matter if we are gorgeous, plain or in between, they never seem to get up the nerve. So you will often see clumps of us girls out on the dance floor dancing together.

But I would rather be dancing with a guy

21. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    As one of those men who taps his feet, sways slightly to the rythymn, and would dance, but is far to embarassed at the thought of it :p

Oh, and it doesn't matter what the women look like, we men never ask, because you all travel in packs :p

22. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Don't worry we don't bite, well, most of us don't, at least not too hard

[face_laugh]

So do we dare take it upon ourseves to leave the security of the pack and go ask one of y'all to dance?
    I think we are just as afraid that the men will so no if we do

23. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I used to have a badge that read, "I want to Dance with you, not have your baby!:rolleyes:

24. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    Former Dance Master for the Barony of Rising Waters, then of the MidRealm, now apparently in Ealdormere.

I can do a mean pavane!

25. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    but can you polka?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.