main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can a MA guy be a NH member?

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by slappy, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy

slappy Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    I'm from Lowell, MA and work (currently) in Londonderry, NH. I just visited The Cantina for the first time and WILL return. Crazy as it sounds I think it's easier for me to get there than it is to meander around Boston. So, if you'll have me, I'm yours.

Also, about the banner, there is little that sticks out about NH monument-wise to the rest of the country. People know it's cold and snowy. What about two stormtroopers on skis riding a chair lift? Take the picture from the chair ahead of them. Winter hats on top of the helms, maybe a scarf. Whatever.

2. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey Slappy, I don't see why not...I don't think anyone from our group will have a problem with it (actually, there are invitations going out to all NE state FF's every time we have a meet). We'll see you at 6:00 PM February 22....

3. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Welcome to the group slappy, since the Boston group has played host to several of us, I don't see why you can't be a part of our group, we are glad to have you.

Jaded

4. slappy

slappy Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    Thanks. I think I'm getting weepy.

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Heck, you could be a member of both Echo Base and the Rebels, if you wanted. :D From Lowell, the Rebels are easily accessible by the T, so you don't have to worry about finding a good place to park. Right now we're trying to figure out a good day for our group picture, as you may have seen.

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    slappy,

Just to let you know we will be having a meeting at the Cantina in Manchester on Saturday at 1800 if you are interested in comming. Also, you might want to join our mailing list New Hampshire Echo Base that way you can be updated on what is going on with the group.

Any questions let me know.

Jaded

7. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I can't see why living in one state would deem you unable to be part of a club in another! I live in England, and I'm a member of the New York City club! :p

Besides, why wouldn't you want to be a member of the NH club, NH rules all! :D

Speaking of Lowell, I saw AOTC there opening night! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.