main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Canada Community

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Entil`Zha, Dec 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Here's a funny one: up!

2. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Yes, Stockwell Day can chop wood!

3. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Day is not a politician, he's a preacher trying to be a big boy in politics, guess what, he lost his bet at the last elections, he won't stand a chance in the parlement

4. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    That's why he chopped so much wood in his commercials; he needs a trade now. :)

Cris~

5. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    So, with all that's happened recently on our political front (which means not much), let's see the highlights... The Quebec summit, the Canadian Alliance shrinking and losing ground and our igloo parliament melting away with the arrival of summer.... :) Just kidding!

6. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Offtopic!!!:

Back to December when Cleo said "I'm currently vacationing in the States, and the amount of really really overweight people is amazing... " Wow! I just got back from Georgia/Florida on a 1 week vacation. Seriously, there is a *huge* (no pun intended) problem down there, mostly women too from what I saw...*brr* Scary stuff!

7. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    hehe, im only 7lbs now so bah!

hehe, stupid doctors tell me i cant eat 6 meals a day

//grrr.

8. PadmeSkywalker

PadmeSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2000
    I remember coming back to Canada after living in Japan for a year and I stopped over in the States for a bit. The amount of morbidly obese Americans is amazing. Of course we have obese people in Canada but not to that extent. I dare anyone to find semi-healthy food in any American mall.

9. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Sounds like the script of the next Mission Impossible movie!!!

10. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Alright. Obviously you didn't get the message in the other thread.

I dare you right now to name one redeeming quality in your personality, because what you've shown me here recommends all sorts of really gruesome and appropriately themed deaths. How do you think you'll do in the military if you can't take instruction? DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T BOOTED YOU OFF THE FORUM LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE FOR BEING A NARROW-MINDED, INSOLENT, UPPITY LITTLE BIGOT. PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN WHERE THEY CAN'T COME AND TEACH YOU A LESSON DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON THAN THEM. IT MAKES YOU WORSE.

Is that subtle enough for you now?

Cris~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.