main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Celebration III

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Heck, I wasn't even including costuming costs! I'd have to say that'd add another $300+ to my expenses, and that is just money spent for things I don't have yet!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    At least you guys have reservations and plans. :(

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  3. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Have you looked into whether anyone needs a roommate over on the C3 board? That would help that out.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, I put a call out over at the C3 forum and heard nothing from that. Now, I'm pretty sure Carida is going, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know what's going on with them?

5. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I sent you a PM.

6. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    So.......any news regarding a large block of rooms? Allow me to recommend the Hyatt.

7. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    What block of rooms are you referring to?

As for the Hyatt, all they have left for those days are rooms that cost almost $300 per night. I already have reservations at the Hilton Indianapolis, thankfully.

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I concur with what Dave said. I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, but as it stands right now, hotel rooms are hard to come by. I am experiencing this first hand.

9. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Is anyone heading out to Indy by car and/or has a room to share? A new poster from Y/L is trying to make last minute plans for C3 and I thought I would help by asking.

Hope to see ya'll there!

10. Luvthahbmas

Luvthahbmas Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    HS29 EDIT: Spamming is BAD!

11. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
  12. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    ::screams as lemon juice & salt is added to the wound::

:_|

Can't go. New house took priority. (And don't think I didn't try to still sneak it by better half [face_beatup] )

I hope everyone has tons of fun!

Maybe I can convince some nice peron on theses borads to grab me a t-shirt :D

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    *whimpers as well*

Yea, it's finally time for this. I also would like to wish all who are heading out to Indy to have a safe trip! Have fun, guys! :D

I'm stuck home here with finals... [face_frustrated]

14. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Ok.. :_|

.. for all of us who did not make it.. :_|

... to Celebration III .. :_|

.....I hear that a Celebration IV is being talked about for 2007!!! [face_dancing]

I'm already planning. [face_thinking]

15. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Yep, Steve Sansweet said at C3 that there are plans in the works for a 30th Anniversary gathering. Now, as this was being called the "last Celebration", I am thinking that there may be a new name for the next one. Right now, it is in my plans to attend!

16. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Anyone read the blurb that C4 may be in Vegas!! [face_dancing]

I don't even want to think about the crazy things that would happen down there with the people from all these boards, lol. [face_shhh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.