main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cereal pen lightsabers!!!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Boba Jr, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba Jr

Boba Jr Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 1998
    Yeah! I just got all 5 of the cereal pen lightsabers! They're soooo cooool!!!!

The five pen lightsabers are: Anakin's, Mace's, Dooku's, Vader's and Luke's.

They come in Honey Nut Cheerios and Reese's Puffs and Cinammon Toast Crunch.

2. Sansaarai

Sansaarai Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Dont forget Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I got all of them for free! Sometimes it pays to work at a grocery store.

3. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    You guys don't know what you're missing if you don't get these!!!!!

*runs off to eat more cereal*

4. _George_

_George_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2001
    I have already bought two boxes of cereal, and with my luck, I got Darth Vader's saber both times! I really wanted Anakin's or Dooku's. Mace's is cool too. However, I took one to school and used it the other day and my friends liked it. It's fun to use, though they really don't write very well at all.

5. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    Who cares if you can write with them, it's just so cool because, well, it's something I hadn't seen before, for one thing, and because you can get them for "free" also.

Now I only have to finish the six boxes of cereal I bought to have the stupid 5 pens...

6. Obi Wan Kanolli

Obi Wan Kanolli Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2000
    Where do you live? I live in Connecticut and have been looking all over for them and nothing! i am dying for one!

7. Ky2-D2

Ky2-D2 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    So far I only have Darth's and Luke's. Those are the ones I really wanted but am hoping to get the other 3. Another food tie in that I like are the Jedi Fruit Roll Magic Motion Cards, gotta love em. Also, has anyone seen the Fruit Roll Ups? I saw a small picture and all I could read was "FREE" but I don't know what you get. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

8. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    Obi Wan Kanolli, I live in the Bay Area, and found the cereal in Target stores near San Jose.

The cereal boxes have expiration dates that range from November to February 2003, so I take it these cereals will be around for a while.

9. Imrahil2001

Imrahil2001 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    Are these things still shipping? I'm seeing -none- of them!

Ims

10. Sansaarai

Sansaarai Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Usually cereal will ship to a store on a modular pallet. Once the store gets in a few pallets for display and they sell out they are gone. But keep a look out. You minght find a few on the shelf in a few weeks.

11. Imrahil2001

Imrahil2001 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    By the way, Rebelscum now has pictures of the packaging which shows these things.

And they -do- light up!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys2/gmctcsaberpenofferboxfront.jpg
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys2/gmctcsaberpenofferboxback.jpg

12. The_Answer

The_Answer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2001
    I have not seen these, but I havent really looked. Are they still around?

13. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    They'r just starting to show up! I just saw them at my local Safeway!

14. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Boba Jr, you're sure lucky that you have all 5 sabers. I boughts 4 boxes of Cinamon Toast Crunch and ended up getting 2 of each of Mace and Dooku. :( I got my cereal from Target...the other grocery stores don't have any. Anyway, Boba Jr, did you buy the same brand of cereal or different ones to get all of the sabers?

15. amidala-naberrie

amidala-naberrie Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    They are also in Coco-Puffs. I have only seen them at Target, but give it time i'm sure they will be everywhere.

16. FatNinja529

FatNinja529 Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    I have 2 extra dookus. I also have a vader. Anyone have any of the other 3 to trade for a dooku?

17. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I got my Luke saber out of the Reese's Puffs cereal, which is actually not bad! I'd lovfe to get all of them, but with my luck, I'll get 3 Luke sabers ;)

18. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I just got my first box with a lightsaber pin inside and it was Mace's. I was so happy, I also got my first 3D puzzle piece which happend to be Yoda...again I was quite happy.

19. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I want Anakins :D

20. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Rebelscum is down for the night.

21. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Yeah we know, they posted it on the main force.net page thingy.

22. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    lija, I bought boxes of Reeses and Honey Nut Cheerios. I must confess, I did cheat a little, but it was the only way to get all 5 sabers all at once.

23. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Boba Jr, thx for the reply. The reason that I'm asking is that I'm wondering if certain kinds of cereal only have certain types of sabers. Thx for clearing it up...it gives me hope that I'll be able to complete my collection buying only the kinds of cereal I prefer. :)

24. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I cannot get mace or luke... 15 boxes.. and i have like 7 vaders..lol
    grr......

WOOHOO 100th POST!!!!

25. BFoust

BFoust Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    Just curious, how did you "cheat" a little bit? You open the box and look?

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.