main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter Roster

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by KnightWriter, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandttm

brandttm Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2003
    lol! Same here. Well, at least right now that is. Hey maybe you can answer something for me. I read in the "read this first" thing that you guys meet each month or something. Is this actually meeting physically or is it online? If in person, where and when?

Thanks,

-Brian

2. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    That would be a physical meeting. It is somewhere between meeting/gathering/party/activity and we do them monthly. We will start a thread at the end/beginning of the month to discuss what is happening and when. Also, during the month sometimes smaller groups will get togther (like my failed attempts to go to the haunted houses *grumbles*) and do something for kicks.

3. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Yay! A new Brian! We lost our other Brian somewhere in TX...

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    We didn't lose him, he left us. There's a difference. ;)

Yes, we meet monthly, or at least try to. If you have any other questions or something you can ask them here or PM me.

Welcome to the group. You realize with all the guys that are coming in we need what? 6 more girls to even things out.

5. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Okay, who was it? :)

I passed someone on 215 today (the bench, not the west-side) with the license plate RGSQDRN. :D Tried to wave, but he was far too busy driving to notice. Ah well. Just wondering if it was someone here.

oh, I guess I'll do the intro thing since I used to live here 'n all (grew up here - graduated from Brighton High in '93 and the U in '98)...

name: Kristie

thing I like most about SW: the strong female characters. :D

reason I'm a fan: have been since I was 2, and I just love a good fairy-tale good-n-evil yarn.

what I like other than SW: I have to choose? Ummmm... okay, living in Phoenix. ;)

btw, when's your next meeting?

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Our next meeting is this saturday. We are doing prep work for a tree that we are decorating for the Festival of Tree's. After that, we are decorating on Monday and as far as a December thing, I've been somewhat busy trying to get the rest of this taken care of before I think that far ahead.

I don't think any of us have that license plate. hmmm, I'll have to check closer at the cars that come to meetings now.

Are you up in Salt Lake right now?

7. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    dang - was in St. George for the weekend (parents have a condo down there, and we spent Thanksgiving there).

As of right now, and probably through Wednesday, yes, I'm in SLC. :)

Hmmmmm... wonder what's going on tomorrow... I'd love to get out of the house for a while - would you mind some help with decorating the tree? or do you have to have a pass or something to do it? (or do you already have enough people?) :)

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We only have a limited number of passes and I'm still getting a head count. The Festival does start on Wednesday though at 10 am.

9. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    Hello all! My name is Emily and I am new. I was decorating a tree for the festival of trees with my interior design high school class and i saw your wonderous tree and realized i need to be a part of the fan force because i am a very avid Star Wars fan. When do ya meet?

10. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Welcome Emily! Its too bad that you didn't come over and say hi at the festival, we would have loved to have met you!

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome Emily. We try to meet monthly or as often as we can.

I'm glad you enjoyed our tree, it was fun putting it all together.

If you have any other questions, you can ask them here or PM me. Which ever works for you.

12. leelee

Jan 4, 2003
    So when and where is your next meeting? anwho my name is Emily. May favorite thing about Star Wars is just the whole story of Darth Vader/ Anakin's redemption. I am a Star War fan because it is the greatest. Other things I enjoy: BYU!!!(but let us not mention the horrid football season that has thankfully passed. It is basketball season now!) I also love LOTR and Harry Potter a lot. I am just an all around movie buff (but Star Wars is tops!)

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    You mean I have to plan the next meeting as well? :eek:

I suppose we could do something for the holidays and all. Hmm, how about going around and seeing the lights in neighborhoods? I live near Christmas street we could see those. Hmmm.

14. Jowebee17

Jowebee17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    leelee,

Welcome.

I am sorry to hear you are a BYU fan, but hey it's Star Wars we all have in common here right !

Go U of U, Mountain West Conference winner, and soon to be Liberty Bowl winner, and soon to be Basketball MWC winner.

15. leelee

Jan 4, 2003
    heh heh I think not! BYU is 7-1! They are dang good? Have you heard of a guy named Hoffa?

16. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Lurks in
    Hi.I am Birrer from the SCFF.I just kinda lurk in and read a lot of boards ,but I thought I would say HI.
    lurks out

17. Jowebee17

Jowebee17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Hey leelee,

Could you tell me, did BYU lose Tuesday night to Utah State ?

I remember the U of U beat Utah State pretty solidly.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Not to take away from the getting to know you bits in here, but could we please keep this to be an introductory thread. Thank you.

You can start another thread or proceed through PM's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.