main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Character Devlopment

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sinlock_Shad-dow, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Happy Monday everybody,

I thought I would start this thread so everyone would have a common place to work on there RPG characters with out haveing to play phone tag.

I had a great time Sunday. And I am starting to get a idea of how much I have to learn. (I now know what a D20 is) :)

I also got started with my character "with lots of help from Axton" And am looking forward to getting him/her built up into a strong member of the crew.

I was thinking about picking up some dice and would like to know what to get, and how much to pay.

Well now that I have my first Exp Point now lets see what I can do with them.

Love, Sinlock

2. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Hello boys and girls,

This is mostly aimed at Axton and Chris.

I came across this set of forms when I was doing research on SW RPG and the d20 sys.
    I was wondering if this wouls help the group? Here is the link.

<http://www.jeditiger.com/swsheet.pdf>

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I'm familiar with the site and have every imaginable character sheet. Thanks for your research. If you're buying dice, you can pick up a set like Jager Vex did for as little as $4.50 or pay as much as $8.00, depending on what your budget or esthetic needs are. Make sure you have in the set: (2)six-sideds(6 if you're a jedi master!), (1)eight-sided, (1)four-sided, (1) twenty-sided, and (1)twelve-sided. Thanks for being a part of the group and I think we'll all have fun with the ideas you proposed.

-Axe

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Hello boys and girls,

I picked up my dice today at Past-Present-Future.

I got d20,d12,d10,d%,d8,d4 and 2d6.
    I'm going to pick up 4 mini d6 when they get in on Tuesday.

I was reading the SW RPG rule book at Borders. It helped me understand a lot of things. (Anybody have a copy that I can borrow to Xerox a few pages?)
    To my dismay I did not find much that will help with building my character.

I guess I'll have to rely on the GM's

Lots of love,
    Sinlock-shad-dow

5. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Sinlock,
    I do believe that there is a section in the RPG book that aides in droid character developement. I suggest that you get together with Sean and see what mod's are in mind and how they would apply...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.