main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chicago Focrce Paintball outing Oct. 9th

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by TT_Boy, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Join Chicago Force on Saturday October 9th as we head out for our 4th paintball outing at Blastcamp in Hobart, Indiana. This is one of our most popular events and is always a great time. See pictures and articles about our last two events in our events section at www.chiagoforce.org. Blastcamp is an awesome paintball field that is run out of an old Army Base that?s been refitted especially for paintballing.

This event is meant for players of all skill levels...including:

-Beginner
    -Amateur
    -Novice
    -Never shot one of these things before
    -Never seen one of these things before
    -Clumsy as I am Stupid
    -Clumsier than I am Stupid
    -Fingers pre-buttered
    -Blaster efficiency equals: -4d20

(is that joke getting old yet?)

The price per person is $30.00 until Friday October 8th , then $35.00 at the door. This fee covers Safety Mask, Gun Rental, Co2 Fill (to make your gun shoot) & gaming all day. This does not include paintballs (see below) You can pay by PayPal at paypal@chicagoforce.org

You must buy paint from the paintball field (day of). No outside paint allowed. Chicago Force members usually team up with each other to buy the 2000 Round boxes to save money.

Price are:
    100 Rounds.......$6.00 ($6.00 per hundred)
    200 Rounds.....$11.00 ($5.50 per hundred)
    500 Rounds.....$25.00 ($5.00 per hundred)
    1000 Rounds...$45.00 ($4.50 per hundred)
    2000 Rounds...$80.00 ($4.00 per hundred)

TIMES & LOCATIONS TO MEET FOR PAINTBALL

All participants must be at Blast Camp no later than 9:30am!

From Chicago take: 80/90 east to Highway 51 south (exit at Ripley St.). Proceed south until 51 intersects Rt. 130, and continue on 130. Upon reaching flashing red light, proceed on additional seven tenths of a mile, to first road on left (600 N.) Turn left onto 600 N., proceed 1.5 miles to Blast Camp on left. (these directions are better than Mapquest)

If you want to carpool or follow us down, we'll be meeting up in two separate locations.

Northwest Suburbs
    WHERE: Barnes & Noble Bookstore Parking Lot: 590 E. Gold Rd, Schaumburg
    TIME: Between 7:00am-7:30am
    We will depart at 7:30am exactly!

Southwest Chicago
    WHERE: Huck Finn's at the corner of Damen & Archer (right off of I-55). Also 2 blocks from the 35th and Archer ORANGE LINE stop.
    WHEN: 7:00am-7:45am (if you want to eat breakfast with us at Huck Finn's get there at 7am).
    We will depart at 7:45am exactly!

2. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Oh its on now people its time to kick some ass and take initials cause we'll be moving to fast to take names. Also ward doesnt want to have to choke a b***h so play dirty handed at youre own risk. And finally dont try to run or hide we'll find you anyways just accept your inevitable defeat and it'll be easier.

3. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    edited per author request

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    edited per author request

5. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    People with very thin skin are upset that I should call a spade a spade. I have always been truthful and straight forward. I simply spoke the truth about someone who is not a member of this group or another group.

She is a member of Chicago Force.

And people that are friends with her are upset that you publically stated that you wouldn't participate in paintball if she was going to be there, coupled with a disparaging or at least less than flattering comment.

Be truthful and straight forward all you want, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude on the boards.

~H~

6. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    So is anyone going with us to play Chicago Force, or is it going to just be Chris and I?

7. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    I shall join my captain and the comander...call me friday sometime.

8. Sean_Rider

Sean_Rider Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2004
    Good Luck and God Speed! May the Force Be With You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.