main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christian fan

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Vayder, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KalBuir

KalBuir Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2009
    I am one as well :)

2. MomMaster

MomMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2006
    Wow! Bravo for you for posting this! We are "Born Again" Christians.
    We are also youth leaders and children's leaders! The kids love meeting us in costume!

Staying at the Hilton Resort.
    Would love to meet all of you!

We always dress in costumes! I make them!
    check out my photo bucket - Sons, daughter-in-law, hubby all in costume!
    God is very creative and put that gift in us!

3. Plagious

Plagious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2006
    Add me to the list. It would be nice to meet up. I do not celebrate Halloween but you will see me in the best Anakin Episode II custome ever made. If you see me walking around say hi!

4. Plagious

May 17, 2006
    Add me to the list. It would be nice to meet up. I do not celebrate Halloween but you will see me in the best Anakin Episode II costume ever made. If you see me walking around say hi!

Fixed sp mistakes. Maybe someone could delete original message. ;)

5. Vayder

Vayder Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    So any ideas for a meetup ?

6. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    How about meeting Wednesday night for starters? Planning on getting there about 6:00pm and we will be checking into hotel and checking out the convention center. Any one else gonna be there then?

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    We'll be arriving early Wednesday morning, but I'm not sure if we'll be around. We planned to spend the day at the Disney parks. Not sure if anyone else is heading over to Disney?

8. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    I plan to be at least on that side of town helping The Siblings (bro-in-law & sis) get settled in their hotel, we'll prolly head by the center just for scoping it out. I'm totally down for meeting up, closer to 7 though as I don't get off work till 5.30p (though I should really ask about leaving early that day. <.<)

I'm. hmm. Well I'm a confirmed Catholic (by choice), raised 'born again' protestant but currently attending a church whose focus is being like the very early church. You know the one described in Acts 2:42-47. :B

Seconded on God's sense of humour and dressing up. <3

9. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001

We are going to Animal Kingdom during the day and were planning on leaving about 5:00 to head over to convention center. If we are enjoying the park too much to leave, then we may stay later cause I think they stay open till 7:00 this time of year.

10. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Considering the suggestions on traffic, it may be a bad idea to leave AK (or any Disney park) between 3:00-7:00pm so we will probably stay at AK till 7:00 and then head over to convention center.

We could plan a meet for later that night on Wendseday. Maybe 9:00?

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    There's a good possibility that we'll be at Animal Kingdom at some point during that time as well. I think they have Extra Magic Hours that night, so we'll probably be sticking around to take advantage of that. Maybe we can meet up at some point during the day? I doubt we'll be able to get out to I-Drive that night, so it would be cool to be able to meet up with someone at some point.

12. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    Actually, if you take the back roads from the Disney area to I-drive it shouldn't be that bad. Even after 6p I-4 should be moving decent enough to get you to the center.

Either way, I'm a big fan of meeting people so if anyone wants my cell #, pm me, I'll be pretty free all weekend generally speaking. (also, if you're thinking of hitting up the costume contests or the fanmixer, def get my number. I'm a more the merrier kinda person and enthusiasm is infectious. :D

13. Plagious

May 17, 2006
    I am up for getting together anytime from wed on forward. I am staying a hotel very near to the convention center so I wil be checking it out that night.

14. Setal_Dorset

Setal_Dorset Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2006
    yup definitely not alone. proud to say i am

15. sithlard

sithlard Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2004
    I'm a Christian as well! Too bad I never visited these forums before the con, otherwise I might have met up with some of you! I guess there's always CVI...

16. darthhomeboy-G

darthhomeboy-G Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2005
    I'm also a "Born again believer christian" as well..from Michigan. May God Bless each and everyone....Proverbs 3:5,6=D= [:D] ...and May the Force be with you....always.[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.