main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Cartoons Info Request

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Balzuh, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balzuh

Balzuh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2003
    I originally posted the EU Community of TFN's JC because my question has to do with a non-movie Star Wars commodity. I didn't know that this forum existed. However, I had no luck over there even getting a response. So I'm hoping some of you folks might be able to answer this for me...

With word on the OS new Hyperspace service being the first on line location for the Clone War animated shorts (from the Cartoon Network) I was wondering if anyone has heard from a reliable source whether or not the Clone Wars cartoons are expected to be available (at some future date) on DVD/VHS? I'm with a dumb cable company that doesn't make the Cartoon Network availble in my area. I'd like to see the animated shorts, but would rather do it on a decent TV than on my computer monitor.

Sorry for taking up room on your boards, but hope you can help.
    Thanks

2. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    As far as I know there has been no confirmation that Clone Wars will be on DVD/VHS. Of course it is a little soon for them to announce it (wanting to gain Hyperspace and CN buyers).

I think many of us expect the shorts to make it to DVD or VHS. If R2-D2 can get his mockumentary out, hopefully these shorts can too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.