main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CO Collector's Sound Off! *Plus Bonus!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Chewierulz, Aug 18, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedicat

jedicat Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 1999
    I have been able to find the exclusives so far...but I cannot find any of the regular release figures! There has been nothing new on the pegs for months, except for Leia and Motti which I snared at Walmart. I wish the new stuff would come out!

2. jedicat

jedicat Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 1999
    Hey guys, heard the news?? eek.gif
    The TRU in Denver, the one on Colorado Blvd. is closing. Yes, I saw the sign on the store today. I could not believe it! The building has been purchased by Best Buy. So there goes another source for SW figures, but at least the other TRUs are still open.
    Not that they have anything new yet.

3. OBIWATSON

OBIWATSON Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 1999
    Wot up CO? Me & BigE went all over town looking for new SW figs, & didn't find anyting. Can ya beieve it's already been a year since the Celebraion?

4. Lady-Skywalker

Lady-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2000
    Last night I found myself having another Jedi dream. It may have been that past year and half I've been reading nothing but star wars novels watching movies, and reading webpages.

What have been some of your funniest/greatest star wars dreams?

The one last night, I was fighting darth maul type character (his son I think, who could remove his 'make up') over a young child named Jedioah (child of the jedi - or so obi-wan version 2.0 (aka old lol) told me. In this dream, I cut the head off off Mini-Maul, but felt very sad that I had to do it. I was also wounded, and felt the pain (Hate those dreams, once dreamt I was shot with a phaser from star trek, just because I was trying to save a kitten!)

Okay I admit, I'm weird, but I'm sure there are others out there. What do your nights hold in the world of the force.

5. Chyren

Chyren Manager Emeritus star 5

Sep 30, 1998
    This has nothing to do with Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. That is what this forum is for. This belongs in 'Star Wars Miscellaneous'.

I'm moving it there now.

6. Lady-Skywalker

Apr 23, 2000
    Whoops.
    Should have been more clear. I did mean
    Phantom menace type dreams (as that is what my dream was about)

Since it's here though, might as well open it up to any jedi dreams.

7. Bob The Jawa

Bob The Jawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 1999
    http://www.geocities.com/bob_the_jawa/jawa.gif
    No Episode I dreams but I recently had an Episode II one.

-Utini

8. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    I had a REALLY weird Ep. 1 dream about the forbidden romance between Qui-Gon and Padme. confused.gif Here's my report, written the morning after: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>A Star Wars dream. In this one, Qui-Gon wakes up suddenly in the middle of the night and exclaims, "Padme," like he's worried about her. He goes out and finds her entering a big, temple-like building (this must have been on Naboo.) They talk for a while - I think he told her he loved her - and then a bunch of people show up, including some aliens who look half-Bith, half-Sullustan ( confused.gif ). The alien group tells them - I think - how ridiculous their love is.
    Go figure...

[This message has been edited by Barbara Fett (edited 05-06-2000).]

9. Quo-Wan

Quo-Wan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2000
    I have no SW dreams..
    (course my maind)

(can i borrow yours?)

10. Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2000
    My favorite was when I was going to act in the Star Wars movie--ep 2! I was going to be a great female Jedi and fight someone like Darth Vader or Maul! NEATO!!!! I was psyched, and then...I woke up.
    Oh, well, that would be what dreams are for!

11. Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure

Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2000
    "I had a dream I was a Jedi, I came back and freed all the slaves."

12. Jedi Knight Mako

Jedi Knight Mako Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    Once I had a dream that I was a Jedi, and I was battling Darth Maul outside my hometown. And I had six more dreams, and they all had the Jedi Council in them. And another time, I had a dream that I was at my cousin's house (Jedi Knight Rei Hino), and her next door neighbor's house was haunted or something like that. So when they left for a trip, we decided to get rid of whatever is in there, and I brought a real lightsaber that I owned to use as a flashlight. I also did think about the JC in that one.

13. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Hey, this thread just made me notice... I haven't dreamed for a LOOOONG time !! What is happening to me? This is very said, I love nice dreams... :-(

..and sadly I don't think I ever had a SW dream...

Maybe I'm more machine now than man, twisted and evil.... :-(

14. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    I have a dream...that I'll make sweet passionate love with Padme.

15. ROGUE FLYER

ROGUE FLYER Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    I can't really remember how things got started, all I remember is how it ended. I was a young jedi knight and I was part of a team of other young jedi, at least three others. I was the only one not injured in some way and we were being pursued by darth maul. We were working our way down some complex by way of stairs and shafts. We finally made it to the bottom and was in this basement like place in water up to our knees. We were close to escape but the dark jedi was closer. Someone had to stay behind and fend him off so the others could get away. Being the only healthy one I told the others to go on ahead. I stood alone in the dark with my light saber in hand. He emereged from the entry way and had the same look he had when he faced Obi Wan and Qui Gon face to face.(cant really explain any other way) He ignighted his red lightsaber, one blade only, and I did the same to my blue one. We looked at each other for a second then we leaped at each other. I don't remember much of the duel especially the death blow except for being tired. I was standing over his floating body light saber in hand. The saber slipped from my hand and cut off. I didn't feel good about what I had done even though I had won. All I felt was some kind of loss. Maybe it was innocence or something. Then I woke up sweating.

16. Darth Stang

Darth Stang Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Hey fellow CO collectors, what is up? Long time collector and JC browser, first time poster so be kind fellow jedi brothers. I have 46 Episode 1 figs and just got TC-14 and R2-B1 today at Target, that place rocks, its where I get most of my figs. KB is also good to get some freeze frames that I missed out on the first time. Chewirulz I got to give you props on starting this topic, I've enjoyed it for a long time and finally decided to get my feet JC feet wet on this topic. Well I'm out. CO SW fans rule!

17. Lady-Skywalker

Apr 23, 2000
    Great dreams.

I know that I have never been a fan of darth maul. He destroyed my favorite Jedi, how could I like him. Since my dream where I battled him (or his son, I am not quite sure as it changed from person to person) I have had this URGE to learn more about darth maul. Just finished reading his journal which really did not help much.

Last night I dreamt about aracnids. Closest thing to it was Jedi knights meet starship troopers.

I have a ton of these active dreams. I live a very non active life. I sure do wish I could be out there doing the moves, things I do in the dreams.

Only one other SW dreams comes to mind right now. I was meeting obi-wan and qui-gon. It was a very short dream, and nothing much but meeting them, but it's clear as day in my mind.

Thanks to all who have shared so far :)

18. Celeste Kenobi

Celeste Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2000
    I don't have Star Wars dreams, but I wish I did!

19. Chewierulz

Chewierulz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 1999
    Thanks Darth Stang! I met up w/my Jedi Brother Big E this weekend. He gave me a Boba Fett Epic Force Statue. Too cool. I owe ya one (or more) Big E. I have seen nothing new although I am headed to Kansas City in a couple of weeks. If I drive, I'll check out all the Walmarts along the way. Wot does everyone think of the guy they cast for Anakin? He's an unknown ( I was hoping for Ryan Phillipe) but if GL sez it's ok, then it's cool w/me.

WOT UP COLORADO!?!!!

20. Jedi Nova

Jedi Nova Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Hello everyone,
    I found the Obi-Wan and Maul 2 pack at the Super K-Mart on Arapahoe Rd in Aurora. They had plenty and were just under $15. Other than that I havent seen a thing, I was lucky enough to get a Skiff while I was back home in Iowa, I had a gut feeling I would never see on at a Target here. I have also seen the AAT Tank at the TRU on Mississippi and 225, I didnt get one, but a guy walking behind me bought 2 out of 3 that were on the shelf.
    Happy hunting!

21. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    I dream I'm Mara Jade -- a LOT!

22. Darth Stang

Darth Stang Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Wuz up? I'm with you on the casting of Anakin Chewirulz, if it's good enough for the man George, it's good enough for me. Target rules, I picked up a skiff and a wide TPM and my film scene was Yoda, NICE! Anybody got their Wuher from the Insider yet? Mines on backorder. I can't believe it's been just over a year since the Celebration, as Obiwatson pointed out a little while ago. Man, me and my boys had a great time. Why can't everyday be a Celebration? I am out!

23. jwkenobi

jwkenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 1999
    Glad to see this noble forum again. I have not found much new since the release of all those old Freeze-Frame figs - that was awesome. I'm looking for Sio Bibble now. Anyone seen him. Welcome, Darth Stang!

24. QUl-GON JlNN

QUl-GON JlNN Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 1999
    Hello everyone. Haven't been in here in a while and just thought I'd say hello!

25. Chewierulz

Chewierulz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 1999
    Yes indeed Darth Stang, everyday needs to be like The Celebration. You know wot I'm sayin! (Minus the rain) that was an awesome 3 days!

Hey, hold on to that skiff I heard that they were very short produced.

Good news! Finally some new figs are hittin the pegs @ Walmart.

I also got the reg. version of TPM tonight for 4 bucks! The video store guy was selling pre viewed copies for cheap.

Chewierulz-cuz wookies always win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.