main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I like the R2 Tater and will definitely be picking it up.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Walmart just received the new titanium series ships. They look pretty good too. I am still waiting for them to get the series 3 Attacktix figures.

3. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I just picked up the AT-AT. The white Tie Bomber is awesome...

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I ended up buying the titanium set with the silver Falcon. It is a nice set. Now I want to get that gold Tie Intercepter that is supposed to be coming out.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I seen the new astro-droid set at the Alamogordo hastings. It is a nice set, but not for $32.99. They also have die cast metal droid tri-fighter and Obi-wan's star fighter. They are like a model kit. You need to put them together. They also have the Luke Skywalker FX lightsaber. They look pretty nice too.

6. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I've been hearing rumors that there is going to be an 18 disk box set of SW DVDs. Does anyone know if this official?

7. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am so going to Hastings today for that Luke FX Saber. Hopefully they still have one, so that way the only one I will be missing is the Obi-Wan. As for an 18 box set I haven't heard anything that large. I know there were serious talks of a saga set coming out soemtime this year but it wasn't said how many discs. My guess would be 6 to 14 depending on bonus features.

8. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I haven't heard about the 18 disk set either. I picked up one of the Luke FX lightsabers though. It's pretty cool.

9. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I just don't think they would have enough new material to make an 18 disc set. That Luke saber is nice though. It is a lot lighter than the other three I have though. I think the Windu is my favorite I have so far.

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Looks like that gold titanium Tie Interceptor is a convention exclusive.

11. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Nicole found three Series 3 Attacktix booster packs down at a WalMart in El Paso yesterday. I like the Greedo figure. Everett, I did get two Han in Stormtrooper gear if you want one. Also I was just reading that they already have Series 4 lined up to include Slave Leia, Ackbar, and Tarkin to just name a few. They also are going to include Transformers into the Attacktix line. The way it read was that they would be the old Transformers not the Star Wars ones. But info was a little sketchy on that.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Josh,
    I would like to get the Han, thanks. I will have to keep my eye out for them the next time I am in El Paso, next weekend maybe. I have been checking at the Alamogordo Walmart, but nothing has arrived yet. Hopefully soon though. I will have to check around and see if I can find anything on the series 4 packs.
    I picked up the new Star Wars: Empire at War. I found the Collector Edition at the Alamogordo Walmart yesterday. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it looks pretty cool from the box and instruction book. It has a very cool cover jacket covering the disk pack. It is kind of 3D. I will try to bring it to the meeting.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Let me know when you get the time to play Empire at War. That game looks great. It almost makes me wish I had my own computer.

14. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Check out the following site. There are some really good photos of collectables coming from Hasbro.

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2006/tf06-hasbroTS/default.asp

15. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    All the titanium figures look awesome

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I think so too. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person and hopefully getting some.

17. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So which are you most looking forward to? I know it has to be the Sandtrooper or the Clone. For me it is still the Fett even though there are some others that look good.

18. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I like all of them, especially the troopers.

19. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    You have to have at least one that you just have to get

20. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I guess, the troopers then.

21. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So I know Everett has seen it, but has anybody else seen the new Republic Gunship coming out soon? It has all the paintings from the Clone Wars episode when they rescue the Jedi from Grevious. I think it looks a little cartoonish, but still cool. Hopefully it can be found for under $50.

22. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I hope so too. It looks pretty cool.

23. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Has anyone seen the new titanium figures? I know Josh has. I found the new unpainted ones today. They look really good. I think they might look better than the painted ones. Since Toys R Us closed in Las Cruces, that cuts down on the number of places to find collectables. Might have to make more trips to El Paso then.

24. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Still no sign of the unpainted Titanium for me, but I doubt I would get them anyway. I did however cough up the money to get Grievous and Clone Trooper E3 blasters yesterday. I am hoping to see some of the silver holo figures soon.

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I haven't seen anything new in some time. I would like to get my hands on the new Jango Fett and Scorch figures. Maybe soon.