main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Congrats! Rocky Mount Is Official!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Oct 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations! Rocky Mount is now an official FanForce chapter! Good work! :D

I would also like to congratulate JediRiff, your City Rep. :)

As the Southeast RSA, I'm here to help your group in any way I can. If there are ever any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@hothlantarebels.com or minacia@fanforce.net.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Thank you, milady!

We hope to do Rocky Mount proud!

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Way to go, you guys! I'm hoping to see lots of activity from our brothers 1 hour northeast of us!

4. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Congrats Rocky Mount!

Hope to possibly meet your chapter in the future. You're always invited to the Crystal Coast to visit us.

-Universal and the Spice Miners

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Actually, Tallon, we are talking about heading down your way around about December 18th. It turns out that The Two Towers is showing at the second-rate theater instead the Premere.

So some of us are talking about kicking on up to Raleigh to see it opening night. Got any suggestions for a good theater.

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Entropy is right. If the Premiere theater here does NOT get TTT, then we are probably going to head to raleigh as a group. If you guys want to hook up with us to make a big shindig out of it, I think it would be alot of fun!

7. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    The Two Towers in Raleigh... should definitely be a night to remember... I can hardly wait ). Speaking of Raleigh... any news as to the State Wide Fan Force Meeting?

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.