main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Congratulations on Becomming Official and Congratulations to GentleBant!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on becomming official! Also to GentleBant a big congratulations for being chosen as City Rep, I know you will do a great job. Did you choose a name for your chapter at the meeting? If so, let me know and I will add that to the main page. Again, Congratulations! :D

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Yah! Ventura rocks!

3. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Woohoo! We're official!

As for the name, we couldn't think of anything clever at that meeting so I think we're just sticking with Ventura County Fan Force now. It's hard to concentrate and be creative when the Star Wars Holiday Special is playing in the background.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, now that you are official, there are some added perks. You can design your own Ventura County Fanforce banner and have that uploaded instead of the one you have now. If there are no computer graphic artists in your group, foxbatkllr is the creator of the San Diego Fanforce banner, the Orange County Banner, and the Collecting forum banner. He might be willing to design something for you.

Also, I can extend your edit time on your posts past the 90 minute limit if you like. I can also give titles to other officers in the club. For example, a Co-City Rep, a Secretary, a Collecting Advisor, Costuming Advisor etc. I can add links in your header to threads or other boards. Also, I can post a sticky thread at the top of your board advertising meetings etc. Just let me know what you need. :D

5. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Thank you very much for all your help Mara; it's greatly appreciated.

Yes! Congratulations to GentleBant for being our Rep! Of course she'll do a good job! :)

Yeah, we weren't having much luck with a name...so we're sticking with VC FanForce.

GentleBant wrote down our titles, so she would have them.

All those extra perks sound great! Hopefully we'll be able to use some of them! :)

Edit: Matt is our graphics person...I even think that was his title...so he would be the one to talk about the banner with. Hee hee...have fun Matt! :D

6. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys made it offical. I'm sure GB will do a wonerful job as CR!

7. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thanks SRB_Jedi_Knight! :)

I can't wait for our titles!!! :D

8. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Way to go Camarillo!!!!!

Gentlebant, if you need anything, just ask.

9. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Congratulations to Ventura county and congrats to GentleBant. :)

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Those of you awarded titles should all have them now. Please make sure they are accurate and if you need me to make any changes let me know. There is a maximum of 50 spaces or less in your titles. You may notice that some people have FanForce shortened to FF, or that CA is left off of the Ventura County, this is all due to the character limit.

11. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Hee hee, it all works good! :D Titles, yay! Now about colors... :D :D :D

12. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    :~D

Sorry guys, no colors. HOWEVER, we can choose and new colors for and a style for our forum!

And thanks for all the congratulations and well-wishes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.