main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Conventions, get-togethers, any fans out there?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Ace_Mike, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ace_Mike

Jedi_Ace_Mike Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    Hey guys, I asked a while back, but I don't even remember what thread I put it under.

I have a lot of time of work coming up May 21-29. I figured this would be a good time to go to a SW convention or something like that thats, you know, not as close as it would have to be at other times. I have more time to travel further and such. (Now if only my truck would cooperate ;))

Anyway, does anyone know of anything going on around then? Or at least where I could find some kind of schedule. I mean I've never really done anything like that or anything.

Well, let me know. My e-mail is jedimike_98@yahoo.com if you wanna drop me a line.

2. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    well wherabouts do you live? coming up the begining of june you have chiller theatre in secaucuss june 2-4th the same weekend you have wizard world philly.

May is also the month of SW weekends in disney world.

We also have monthly meetings where you could hang and talk SW with fellow geeks.

3. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Welcome JAM!

Let me echo the sentiments of Buster.
    Hope to meet up soon!

~DG~

4. Jedi_Ace_Mike

Jedi_Ace_Mike Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    I'm up here in Bergen County NJ. Disneyworld's a bit of a drive, though.

Where is this Wizard World in Philly. OK, obviously, Phildelphia Pennsylvania, but like what location? Doo I need tickets? Where can I find out more info?

Any what's this chiller theatre in Secaucus all about? Like horror movies or some such?

5. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Chiller is a really great time... it is a lot of horror stuff indeed, but there are guests from every genre of entertainment. (wrestling, Star trek, Ron Jeremy, and Star Wars)

here is the site for wizard world philly

http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/wizworeas20.html

6. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    chiller's site Chillertheatre.com
    Chiller is a sci-fi horror leading more towards horror always has interesting guests.

Wizard world philly is in the philadelphia convention center i think ticket prices are 15 a day i could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.