main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Costume Contest

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    i'm entered in a costume contest this saturday night at Graham Central Station. come see me in my jedi costume and cheer me on.

2. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    I'm there dude!!!

3. GH_Reaper

GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    How was the contest? Were the judges Star Wars lovers or what?

4. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    im not sure who won, but i know Poseidon11 was in the finals with his stormtrooper outfit.

5. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    You missed it Wicket! There I was taking the stage for the final judging. All of a sudden "Uncle Sam" on stilts falls on top of me and busted my helmet! :mad: :_| :mad: So there I was in the finals with no helmet.
    I tried to keep upbeat and get the crowd worked up but I was sooo mad. Anyway I came out 3rd which is not official but judging from the audience cheering I believe I was. Uncle Sam was booed. =D=
    Oscar the Grouch took home the car and KISS came in second. I still don't believe I would have placed better with the helmet but it still bugs me. I had a great time and my helmet is easily fixable so no biggie.

Please send me some pics. I only got a few and they aren't so great.

6. GH_Reaper

GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    You are better than me! I love the good ol' USA, but if Uncle Sam breaks my shizzle, he is gonna get whipped![face_beatup]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.