main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CR Vote Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Jairen, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Fergie may have lost a bit of his touch but I don't think even he would be that stupid.

I wouldn't even want him at Barrow.

2. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    A reminder that the vote ends at midday today. I can confirm that their is only 1 vote between the two contenders, so some last minute campaigning might be in order :D

3. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    One Vote!!!!

Come on people you know it makes sense to vote for me. My name will look better in Blue than Ogli's plus I'll be very bitter if you don't :p

I think we're at a stage here where I think we've shown the we feel the North can be represented by both myself and Ogli and the members agree which is why the vote is so close.

I think really that those who have yet to vote need to decide on what type of CR do they want. I'll be the first to admit that due to family commitments and my job I will not be as active as Lord Ogli. I'm also more of an idea's man as well where I feel Lord Ogli is someone who will put himself out there.

At the end of the day you need to decide who is to wear the blue. Is it someone who will put forwards idea's and make plans and organise things and join in when he can or someone who will join in most of the time.

I feel me and Ogli complement each other very well and if I do get to be CR I would ask him to be my mouthpiece for the occasions when I can not make it to the big meets (Local meets will be very hard for me unless it's a Manchester one).

The choice isn't simple but I'll leave it to the good people of the North to decide.

4. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Well. I'm not one to bring up every little thing i've done to raise popularity...BUT if i was...:p I did cook dinner for those who came to the Marathon [face_mischief]

As Terry said. Just go with who you feel can do the best job *cough*me*cough* [face_peace]

5. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    ...so this is how democracy end....with the colour blue....so much given up it is for so little :p

6. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Not yet. It seems that Jairen wants to keep up the suspence :_|

7. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    Bored of waiting.

I'm off to watch Threshold, tell me who won in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.