main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Crap I've Found

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, I was cleaning out the closet today and came across some Legend of the Five Rings CCG cards and was wondering if there is anyone out there interested in these.I have 3 800 count boxes full of them and was hoping that someone would like to trade something for them. I would be looking for things like the Wizards Star Wars TCG, Decipher CCG, WWE Raw Deal TCG, SW pocketmodels, heck maybe even a couple of figures. The cards are a mix of commons, uncommons and rares and I never really leared to play the game, and I'm not asking alot for them.

Let me know if anyone is interested!!

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Boy you are right... That is CRAP !!

lol :) You can all ways check with Ralph and see if he can help you get them sold for you. I think you can post them up on the broad in the shop.

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, that's alot of crap lol I know at one point that Pete seemed interested in them, but I haven't seen or heard frm him in months. I might take them to the local store here and make a posting.

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey,

Email me a list of what it is and what you want. Just like a want ad. and I'll print it and post it at the shop for you.

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.