main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Dark Qui-Gon Jinn

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by solonet, Feb 29, 2012.

1. solonet

solonet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    Wow, I'm SO excited to be here, having finally logged in after guessing my username/password for the past 3 months. :D
    I recently became obsessed with Star Wars (again) after re-watching the entire saga on blu-ray, but that wasn't enough Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan for me, so I read all the Jedi Apprentice books as well. What a series! I was thinking "this is for kids!?" the whole time when I was reading it, lol.

I don't want to spoil the plot for anyone, but how intense was "The Death of Hope"? I really believed that would send Qui-Gon over the edge, turning him to the dark side. I know it's very unlikely, but wouldn't it be interesting to see Qui-Gon as a sith? Does anyone know if there's a fan fiction written in that nature?

I have this whole complex AU story made up in my head but all I could do is draw it out...since I can't write. :p
    Anyone interested or know someone who would be interested in a collab fan art/fiction project? Please let me know and I hope y'all like my dark Qui-Gon! (and sorry for rambling, I held it in for too long, haha...)

[image=http://www.annietu.com/images/evilquigon_08.png]

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Very cool! You did a great job with the colors and shading. And I love his expression!

I can think of any specific Darj Qui-Gon fanfic, but you might try Before the Saga in the fanfic forums :)

3. solonet

solonet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    Thanks for pointing to the right direction! I'll go ask around there. :D

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome back to the boards and to this side of the forums :) . Your artwork of a darker side to Master Qui-Gon Jinn is pretty good, I love your use of colours and shading. Art is great asset to help visualise new possibilities and alternative concepts and it is great that it is helping you with your story.

I look forward to seeing more of your works :)

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am glad that you found a user name in the end, otherwise we would have never been able to look at your art.

:D