main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL death of characters

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SoulpatrolJEDI, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulpatrolJEDI

SoulpatrolJEDI Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    unfortunately, alot of our favorite characters in the star wars universe can't live forever. with the recent events of the year, im expecting them to continue eliminating alot of the older ones to make way for newer ones, with different stories to tell. and, while i encourage new territory, im quite saddened to see who is going to leave next. what are your thoughts on the current state?

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I'm still upset about Chewie dieing. I think that while some deaths might be nescessary, I do not want to see a trend of eliminating the older popular characters just to shake things up and try to get fresh storylines. A lot of the characters can still be used in new ways or they could just bring in more new characters to compliment them.

3. SoulpatrolJEDI

SoulpatrolJEDI Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    im thinking that for the series to continue strectching further, they need to move further away from the main characters. how much more could they possibly do? i would like to see all the efforts put towars the 20 year gap that the new series will be placed into

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Unfortunately, everyone eventually dies...even in fiction. I was so sad to see the deaths of Solo children. Yoda lived almost a thousand years and Chewie was far older than his cohort Han....nearly ageless, but even his time comes. Then there is Boba Fett who was resurrected and the Emperor who was cloned. You really never know where fiction will take you next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.