main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey December 16 - Toy Drive at OMSWS - Lambs Theater

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Benae_Quee, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    December 16 at 5pm and 7pm
    One Man Star Wars Show
    Lambs Theater

Anu and I went out to TRU and talked with the person in charge of events. She was gracious and has offered to have TRU donate to the toy drive. Unfortunately we can't have the drive IN TRU becuase they have their own thing that they do seperately. HOWEVER, Dan from the OMSWS has offered to let us have the event in the theater Friday night (more people attend the show Friday nights).

The Game Plan:
    Get to the theater at about 5pm and start handing out fliers for the toy drive to passersby in Times Square. The fliers will be great to hand out in front of TRU with suggested donations ranging from $5-$20 (Anu and I will be making a list this week), plus with the show times and ticket prices. People can then buy a toy and drop it off with us for the drive.
    I would love to have Santa Vader with a bag to collect toys (with the Jedi or troopers as 'elves'). Inside the theater it will be a toy donation or $5 to get your picture with Santa Vader and the 'elves'. If I can't get Santa Vader, thats alright. I would like to have the jedi with Santa hats on though Curly toed shoes are optional I''ll buy some Candy canes that we can hand out as well.

If you are interested and can make it please tell me if you can come early at 5pm, or later for the show at 7pm. Please Email me (jedi_master_benae_quee@yahoo.com) to confirm, don't just post in the thread, its easier for me to compile a database by email.

Also let me know which costume you plan to wear.

2. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Just bumping this as reminder for tonight :)

If any of you can make it, please let me know, I'd love to have as many people as possible :D

3. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Damn, I didn't have a costume while I was in the city. Hope this went well for you guys!!

~DG~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.