main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL December Gathering

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    [face_batting] Marie has graciously opened her home again for holiday get together. December 17th from 4pm until. She lives in Largo and you can PM her for address and phone number if you haven't been there before. Bring a dish or a treat or a beverage and let her know what you are bringing.

I would also like to challenge everyone to bring a new, unwrapped, but still in it's package toy and we can make a contribution to the local TOY FOR TOTS charity as a group. Those of you who are more ambitious, maybe want to try to collect some from friends, coworkers, or family before the 17th. It is not a big effort we are suggesting, only a drop in the bucket for kids at Christmas. After all, we are ALL still kids at heart especially when we play STAR WARS.

May the Holidays bring many blessings and great joy to you and yours.
    May the Force be with you always [:D]

2. Zexion

Zexion Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    *digs up Chewie with "Wookie Rage" still in package that I won opening night of Ep III*

Not to impose, but if I do decide, and am able to attend (assuming the newbie can come :p) would it be possible to bring a friend? I'm rather new here and would probably feel pretty weird all by my lonesome.

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Zexion, yes your are more then welcome to come to get together and bring a friend with you. Just pm Marie on how to get to her place for it. See you there.

4. Zexion

Zexion Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    Could you link me to her profile so I can PM, I'm still not really familiar with everyone's name :p

5. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    got it covered Ross. Zexion, here is Marie's link.

http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=Sereana_Nightstar

Looks like it's shaping up to be a Christmas party, I'm tentative right now...will confirm later.

6. Zexion

Zexion Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    Thanks man

7. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I think I'll be there (I would definitely like to go), but I'll be able to give you a more definite answer in a little while. I am in the process of moving right now, so everything is pretty chaotic.

8. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Looks like I'll be there with a friend. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll bring something delish! cookies or maybe my famous sweet potato soufle
    Gina

9. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    I shall be there as well..........PM sent Marie :)

10. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Great!! All are welcome...looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new friends!!!

11. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    I'll be there as well. I'll PM you for directions.

12. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    I'll be there, but I will be a little late because I work until six pm. Couple questions, will people be in costume or street-clothes or both? I will PM you later for directions.

Brian

13. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    regular cloths

14. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Monthly gatherings are always street clothes. Only costumed events are so named for costumes. Of course we often bring our latest costume effort to show off to others.
    [face_idea] I do reiterate my "TOY CHALLENGE" though. See first post in this thread.

15. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'll be there.

and with toys for tots in mind, This is the perfect oppertunity for a shameless plug...

Visit http://webuyactionfigures.com/ and click 'auctions' to find the perfect holiday gift for that star wars fan you love or to buy that cheap toy for the tot!

onward...

16. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Got the toys!!

17. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Im gonna bring some new things with me to show off, like some of my scout stuff I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.