main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX December Meeting/Party

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I decided to cut and paste the info from the old board to here since it hasn't been added yet...

"Date: Dec 16
    Time: Exactly 3PM...ish
    Place: Gameworks at Grapevine Mills Mall"

As Old Jedi said at the old FF forum, bring the kiddos because it's also our holiday "bash" as well... Hope to see you all there (heck.. I hope I make it - I've missed the last two :p heheh)

Any other things to add here, Old Jedi? Just wanted to get the thread moved over here..

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Cynth... not that I am aware of.

I guess Tim's abacus is giving him problems today. He hasn't checked in yet. He must be still reeling over what was the intellectual bombardment that was UNBREAKABLE.

And Eric, we're still not debating this.

3. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    LOL Bamm :) Glad to see you're posting today, too.

Actually I was looking at the old board and there're other threads that should be moved over here (Like Tim's "Dallas Fan Force Needs You!!!"), but I feel weird cutting and pasting someone else's posts here even if I note on it who it was that originally posted them.

So Tim, if you're loggin' on sometime today hopefully you'll see this and remember that some threads need to be moved over here or at least updated and rewritten here :) As I said, I wouldn't have minded doing it myself but I just feel weird cutting and pasting other ppl's stuff for some reason. (That and I'm trying to work up the interest to go do some art I need to do :p heheh). :D

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

4. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    o.k. I just realized I dont know how to get to grapevine mills mall.

somebody help! Please e-mail me with directions, I live in North Garland

5. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    just take 635 west--->past 35e--->just north of the airport take 121 north not even a mile and you'll see the mall on your left :p

6. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Been wrapped up with work, at..er..work. On top of that I'm not feeling so hot, so I'm going to stay in bed, and let my wife spoil me :) I think all of you have great ideas, if anyone wants to restart a thread here, don't stand on formality...we are all friends here(the jury is still out on Eric)

7. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Ok, Tim. Feel better soon, ok? I was wondering where you were today, too and thought you were probably not feelin' too good :(

At least I got off my butt and inked my next update.. now that I've decided I'll most likely color it hopefully I can do that tomorrow.. LOL

instead of spending all day posting here, that is ;)

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

8. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Aside from the convention in January (and beyond, I guess - it probably wouldn't be such a bad idea to decide if we haven't already what role/s to play at future conventions.. the last one seemed to be fun for you guys :) ), what else are we going to cover at the next meeting? The activities committee thing? Website stuff? geez.. I imagine there's a ton of stuff to cover, really.

The way I look at it, it may be a long time between movies, but there's always *something* with Star Wars going on (comics, books, toys, RPG's, webstuff/rumors etc.. you name it.. we live and breathe it.. LOL!)...

Anyway.. Was just curious. Since I've missed out on the last two I'm dyin' to hear what's going on w/ the D/FW FF :)

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.