main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Den Denver, Colorado - "Rocky Mountain FanForce"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Grimby , Nov 8, 2012.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
  2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    why do we have one here and the other one...can't the other one just be this one? :) did that make sense????

3. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Not even close. What do you mean by "one"?

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    what you cannot understand my rambling? hell i don't even understand it. I was curious why we have two boards.

5. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    This is a thread about the RMFF on the Southwest region board.

6. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    [pokes head in]

Um, hey Colorado. New to the area.
    I usually traverse the Fanfilm boards (they know me there), but I thought I'd see who's up and about in the Denver region.

So, hi!

7. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Hello. :)

Check out the Denver board to find everyone else. We have regular monthly meetings as well. And as luck would have it, our next meeting is the July BBQ, which is usually our biggest gathering.

8. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Anyone heard of the Mandalorian 501st?

My ex wife was at a cancer walk in Montana last weekend and said they were there... haven't been able to find anything Fanforce-Montana-related. I have the pics she took, if anyone wants them posted. I feel a little embarrassed even asking this since I actually got started here at TFN via FanForce and should know my way around.... but it seems a lot different than I remember.

9. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000