main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Devil's Night

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by NEMES1S, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    With Halloween around the corner, whats everyone gonna be doin? Yeah, I know its a Monday :rolleyes:, but dammit, Im gonna make the best of it.[face_devil] [face_skull] [face_pumpkin]

Keoni? Zekk? Crimsus? Whats goin on at your place? Im just gonna dress up (Darkside style baby!) with my wife (Padme in black corset evening dress from Ep.2) and some friends (those who actually decide to show up), then maybe go pickup SW: RotS on DVD @ midnight in full attire.

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    The 501st usually troop through Waikiki, but they were all so mistreated by the public last year, many said they were not going to do it this year.

3. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    "Mistreated by the public"? WHAT?! What happened?:eek:

4. zekk_64

zekk_64 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    I was going to wear my Obi-wan Kenobi episode 1 costume I made!

I agree with Nemesis. Who would treat the Galatic Empire like Bantha poodo?:(

5. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    They were pinched, prodded, bonked on their head helmets, assaulted, and parts of their costume ripped off, by the public, drunk and sober. You parade at your personal risk. It's not like before, when everyone was just having clean fun.

6. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    What?! Thats **** -up!! I dont blame them for not going this year. Too bad though. Maybe they just should stay outta Waikiki - I do.

7. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    I just checked the local 501st site... yep, according to there main page, theres no plans for any Halloween appearances.:_|

8. Pac501Trooper

Pac501Trooper Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Hello, first of all I would like to say that the pac 501 website has not been updated in a long time, the guy in charge is currently deployed off island.

Were currently working on getting access to the site to be able to upload the updated information.

Anyways, yes we were mistreated badly in Waikiki so this year we're going to be at Aloha Tower and Restaurant Row (we're meeting at 6PM at Hooters, then well begin to walk around). Then at midnight, were heading to Walmart to get the Episode 3 DVD and Battlefront II game.

We got several more events prior to Halloween. One of them being a NEX store appearance for their anniversary on the 23rd. We will troop between 1-3PM if I remember correctly.

9. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    yes, 501st, please post your activities here, so we can all join you.

great, we're military, so we shop at NEX; will see you there on the 23rd, like the last time.

10. Pac501Trooper

Oct 10, 2005
    Until we get the website updated I will list as many public events as we have.

11. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    Heeeyyyy, alright! We got a "trooper" here. :D I assume you & the 501st are going to the Honolulu Walmart, right? I was planning to go either to the Royal Kunia or Mililani one, but some friends that were gonna come dressed that night work early the next day. o_O I of course am on vacation. Yippee!

Cool... now I will definately go to the town store if thats the plan.

Later.

12. Pac501Trooper

Oct 10, 2005
    If you read my previous post, I stated that we would go to Walmart at midnight after Aloha Tower/Restaurant Row. Well be at the one by Ala Moana

13. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    31 OCT, HALLOWEEN, ALOHA TOWER MARKET PLACE

MIDNIGHT, WALMART, FOR GAME, WHICH WALMART ??? Keeaumoku St Walmart, next to Kapiolani Blvd, which is mauka of Ala Moana Office Bldg and shopping center???

01 NOV, CIRCUIT CITY, EP3 DVD RELEASE

ANY CORRECTIONS, AMENDMENTS, CHANGES???? [face_thinking]

14. Pac501Trooper

Oct 10, 2005

There's more then one Walmart around Ala Moana? The only one I was aware in the area is the one with Sams Club on top of it.

15. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    They're the same ones.:)

16. Pac501_3136

Pac501_3136 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2005
    We were kind of assulted by drunks and hit with fake swords until they broke. That's the minor stuff. And....someone had alrady took our usual spot for their own use and their costumes weren't even SW related. I won't mention names. Point being there were just to many drunk kids out who can't hold their liquer who were looking to pick fights. So now we want a more "civilized" atmosphere.

17. NEMES1S

Jul 23, 2005
    Just to let you guys know, if you already havent seen the latest Walmart ad in the past Midweek, I think Walmart is the only place where you can get their exclusive "SW: Ep3. RotS" bundle pack with disc 1 (movie), disc 2 (extras), AND a disc 3 ('The story Behind SW'). It'll prob be around $30, but I know it wont last.

Phil (NEMES1S)
    "May the Force serve you well..."

Visit: myspace.com/phl7445

18. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    oh, in that case, I guess I'll hafta stop at Walmart on my way home from Circuit city. It'll be a short stop for me as my mom is in the hospital, and I have to tend to her needs now.

19. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Take care of your Ohana Mac-Nut. Our parents raised us form infants to adults, its honorable to return the favor to them.

20. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Happy Haloween everyone, be safe and have fun out there wherever you go! Watch out for this guy too!
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/HAPAJEDI/Krispy-Kareem.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.