main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discounted Nuggets Tickets

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by banzai, Nov 12, 2012.

1. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
    Interested in going to a Nuggets game at the Pepsi Center on 11/25 Sunday 6PM (v. New Orleans Hornets)?
    Club Tickets are $41 (reg $72); Lower Level End $37.50 (reg $65) and Upper Level Corner $20 (reg $30). The Nuggets are doing a fundraiser for Colorado Educational Services & Development Association* thus a portion of every ticket purchased will be donated to this charity. The tickets have no fee or convenience charges and are limited.Purchase tickets online (starting 10/22) at: www.nuggetstix.com/cesda

*Colorado Educational Services & Development Association is non-profit charity organization that gives out seven scholarships per year to students who have graduated from a Colorado High School and will be attending a University/College in Colorado. My wife, Ariadna, is the vice chairperson of this organization.

Hope to see you there.

2. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Thanks for the info I will pass it on to others

3. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Too bad I have plans already:(

4. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
    My family and I took advantage of this offer. Since it was our first Nugget’s game ever, we purchased the club seat. We sat in the first row. The Nuggets had the Colorado athletics who participated in the 2012 Olympic in London there. We got to meet Missy Franklin and others. Great seats, met Olympians and the Nuggets won, a great evening to end the Thanksgiving weekend.

FanForced likes this.
  5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Cool!