main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do they sell the Book of Sith by itself, without the items?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth Xalfrea, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Darth Xalfrea

Darth Xalfrea Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2013
    I recently bought the Jedi Path by itself. As cool as it is, it wasn't complete without the Book of Sith.

Now the question is, do they sell the Book of Sith by itself? I've heard of it with the vault and what not, but not by itself. As cool as the vault stuff is, I'd much rather get the book by itself. The Jedi Path was released separately, what about the Book of Sith?

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Sith-Dan...8&qid=1359873376&sr=1-2&keywords=Book+of+Sith

I managed to find this, that it's sold by itself, but it will be released April this year.

Is this official? I don't recall seeing any special announcement that the Book would have a separate release in 2013.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK have a release date of April 17 for it. I bought the Jedi Path book on its own when it came out. I agree that I just want the book, not the holocron. (I saw that in Forbidden Planet and it was huge..)
    I assume there will be something on TFN Main closer to the date, as well as in our Lit forum.

3. Darth Xalfrea

Darth Xalfrea Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2013