main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DVD Release

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by merebel, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merebel

merebel Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    Are any of you planiing on doing something for the DVD release??

If so post here

Thanks
    Merebel

2. Darth_Freege

Darth_Freege Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Me and Saber_holder are going to the 24 hour walmart in Auborn in costume. Any one else?

3. merebel

merebel Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    Have you guys made any arrangments yet??

Also I am still waiting tio see if something is going to pan out in Portsmouth N.H

Merebel

4. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Hey... I actually just made a post about this in the Alderaan Base forum. We're hoping to indeed get something going there. I'm going to see whos interested from the 501st, and if we get a halfway decent number of people, make plans with Wal Mart :)

5. Darth_Freege

Apr 2, 2005
    Any news on this Kevin? I havnt heard anything from ya in a while

6. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

I heared back from Brian Johnson... He said he and his brother can most likely make it after 4:00 PM on Tuesday. I'm going to shoot the third guy another email tomarrow to see if I can get some confirmation from him, and I'm also going to call both Wal Mart and FYE to see what they think. Also, my Stormtrooper armor is getting here tomarrow, and I'll get getting right to work on finishing that :)

7. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Also, I think this would be a good oppertunity to make this another official Fan Force meeting :)

8. StarWarsFanBoy

StarWarsFanBoy Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2004
    I'll be draging my sorry butt out of bed and heading toward the biddeford wal-mart before they open and waiting there until they do.

9. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Does your Wal Mart have a lot of action at the 24/7 stuff? I know that in the Auburn Wal Mart there were only about 10 other people there besides myself and Freege for the midnight madness toy release.

10. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Ok... I got confirmation from the Auburn Walmart on the 501st and Rebel Legion members being allowed there. Freege and I are getting there at about noon to be in costume. Hopefully there will be more members through the night showing up.

If anyone wants to come by and say hi, please do :)

11. Darth_Freege

Apr 2, 2005
    Ok were gonna be there at noon now eh, when were u gonna tell me? lol

12. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Sorry for the delay, but here are pics of the Maine FF/Rebel Legion/501st DVD release in Auburn! Yup, a;; 4 of us! :p

http://www.501neg.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=440

I'm the regular Stormtrooper, merebel is the x-wing pilot, Freege is the Royal Guard, and the Stormtrooper w/ Pauldran is a member of the 501st from Lewiston :)

And you guys are going to hate me, but I forgot to notify the "higher authorities" to make this an official Maine Fan Force event before hand... But it was still an offical RL/501st thing, and still a great time! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.