main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Elf Louise Gift Wrapping

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    SAFF will be wrapping gifts for the Elf Louise Project on Saturday, Dec. 9th at 10:00am. Last year, I missed this event because I was sick, and just a few of us were able to make it. So this time around, I wouldn't miss it for anything. I think I have even convinced my mom to make it to this event.

This is a great chance to give back to the community and help make the holidays special for needy kids. It will only take a couple of hours, and even if you think you are a terrible gift wrapper, the kids won't mind. We'll just tell them it was one of Santa's drunk elves that wrapped their gifts.

To get there, take 281 and take the Mulberry/St.Mary's exit. It is a large brown building that used to be an Alberston's grocery store and a church. It is right on the corner and pretty hard to miss. We will be meeting right outside at about 9:45am.

I hope to see lots of you there!
    Lisa

P.S. Save the following weekend (Dec.16th at Noon) for Toy Delivery!

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I will be there and I challenge all of our other members to join us! It was fun last year with just Alex, Sandra, and I! More people means even more fun!!

3. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Ahh yes, good time Mars.....Too bad little sister can't be here this year. See you guys there.

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Yeah, too bad. Is your new squeeze going to join us?

5. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I plan on being there ...I have'nt wrap present in awhile ...I use gift bags; so well see what happens :D

6. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    UUGGHH!!!:_| I was scheduled to work that day 10-5. DAMNIT![face_frustrated]
    Why does something always come up when y'all do stuff?

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I don't know...why do you gotta work weekends anyway?[face_thinking]

8. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Because the store I work at is open 7 days a week.

9. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Hey Mars, unfortunately no, my young lady is not able to clear her schedule for this Saturday, but she is all mine the following weekend......[face_love] [face_dancing] Hopefully we will see you at out get together. There will be a special ceremony not to be missed.

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Of course I will be there my friend. This special ceremony doesn't involve you giving me another plush monkey does it??????

11. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Even better, my friend......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.