main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Enterprise

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Anyone else here watch? After the season premeire I was very tempted to call it quits. I hated the whole temporal war thing. Just didn't feel like the prequel show I was promised years ago. I actually have yet to see it on a Friday night since then, but being an avid Trekkie I decided to catch up with this season and I must say that I am quite pleased! I love the focus on the Vulcans and they are actually explaining a lot of the flaws I saw in the first three seasons in a realistic manner. The whole Andorian thing coming up should be really sweet. In fact, I think I will skip out on working on my Clone tonight just so I can actually watch tonight's eppy (and the fact that can't do much until my fiberglass/bondo/cement dries) :)

2. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    And wouldn't you know that the frelling Magic game is on instead? I hate basketball!!

3. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    I still watch Enterprise, I really like the series.
    The whole Magic game thing bites, though.
  4. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Magic game? Please tell me they don't sit around and play Magic.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    No, in FL the Orlando Magic usually play during the episodes of Enterprise. Happened when it was on Wednesday nights too. Happened back home... happens everywhere. Unavoidable. Only solution, ban bastketball.

6. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Now they're into reruns, dammit.

PS- Q, can I borrow your farscape dvds?

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, I caught that last night. Blast it!!!

Do you want to borrow all of them or go season by season? I'm leaving probably Monday so I could get some to you to watch over the break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.