main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Episode II Southern CA. Lineup........

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Viceroy Craig, Jan 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy Craig

Viceroy Craig Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 1999
    Greetings all,

Just a quick reminder shout out to those in the So. Cal area to let you all know that we are indeed entrenched in the planning stages of the Episode II lineup.

No word yet on if the Chinese Theater will be where we're at (though we all hope it will be once again).

To get a general concensus, use this thread to post your would be inclusion in the next line.

As with the last one in Hollywood, you will need to be at least 18 years of age by the time we line up in 2002, and yes, we wil again be raising money for a charity also in the works.

For those interested, I will give you the URL for the ListBot mailing list later on today, as I'm at work as I write this, and don't have the exact address.

Hope to see some of you in 2002 if not sooner!

~Craig Haasis
    craig@starwarsline.com

2. _Andur_

_Andur_ Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    I,m Interested. Please send some Info...

3. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    I don't think my fiance (wife by then) would take too kindly to me doing it. But that doesn't mean I won't show up with a camera or maybe a few Stormtroopers for crowd control :)

4. Viceroy Craig

Sep 21, 1999
    Azeem,

Hey man, good to hear from ya again. As for a wife objecting..who wears the armor in your family? ::LOL::

Seriously though, I am married, and was for the last line, and I spent quite a bit of time with no objections, however keep in mind you don't need to spend tons of time in line to have a blast, just as much as you can or want to.

As for bringing the 501st......hey man, you KNOW we are always down for that!!

~Craig
    EPII LA. Line Organizer

5. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Actually BOTH of us wear armor. That's how we met. She made her own Boba Fett costume.

6. J-327

J-327 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 11, 1999
    Sweet! I should have my armor by Halloween of this year.

And if E2 comes out in August instead of May 2002, I can definitely do it!!! I don't teach in the summer.

It must be fate. . .

7. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    Hey all.

I'm new to SoCal, but I did the line thing at the Coronet in SF. Met my fiance in line there. We just got an apartment near Mann's Chinese and fully plan on being out there again. I have no doubts it will play there since every SW movie has so far. Put me down on the list for PM'ing and emailing. I'll want to be involved in the planning.

8. TrooperTk602

TrooperTk602 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2000
    Put me down too. I'm there. Negotiations went real well with the commander-N-chief and can do at least the forty hours you did last time. I'm also putting the finishing touches on a trooper uniform and rebel pilot (double agent on the Imperial side, the rebels dont suspect a thing.) Send info.

9. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    TK-602

I don't see you on the 501st Legion site. I am TR-095, member of the Southern California Garrison, 501st Legion.

Drop me a PM if you want to get together with the other troopers in the area.

We do have some "plans" to further the Glorious Emperor's vision of world domination at the Mann Line :)

10. TrooperTk602

TrooperTk602 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2000
    Hey Azeem, I do plan on enlisting with the 501st, but I'm waiting to finish the uniform first. Just putting some final customizations on the helmet, and waiting for gloves and a body suit.

11. Viceroy Craig

Sep 21, 1999
    Hola,

Well, here's the ListBot mailing group link that anyone who wishes to join us next spring for lining up should subscribe to:

http://episodetwo.listbot.com

Go to that URL and hop on board!

Peace!

12. Viceroy Craig

Sep 21, 1999
    Greetings all!

I must appologize for my erronious information previously.

The correct ListBot mailing thread for the next line in 2002 is as follows:

http://episode2.la@listbot.com

This one is an instant subscription, no approval necissary. Sorry for the confusion!!

13. Kessel Runner

Apr 10, 1999
    I've got a buddy in the 501st. He's 6'8" and dresses as Vader.

He's SL-0410

14. Kahunna

Kahunna Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 1999
    Hey Kessel Runner!

Good to see you moved to Los Angeles! Although the SanFran crew that I met back in '99 seemed cool, I'm sure that the group we've got going is even better. :)

And are you referring to Dave, the 6'8 Vader? He came by the Chinese Line once or twice... he's a VERY GOOD Darth Vader!!!

Well, welcome to the club - I'm sure I'll see you around. (make sure to add yourself to http://episode2.LA.listbot.com)

Kahunna

15. Queen_Tofuti

Queen_Tofuti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm in..
    I'm in...
    In the line that is. =)
    Can't wait for the line!
    Wow, people dressed in costume.
    Sounds Toasty...

16. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Don't worry. Dave will be there :) I talk to him almost every week because of the TFN FanFilms - iFilm deal.

17. Kessel Runner

Apr 10, 1999
    Nope. Not Dave. He's a new member. His name is Kevin. He'll be out there with us. He's a very close friend of my fiance's. He lives in O.C. and was probably gonna line up at the Big Newport but since we live in LA now, we're all set for him to be up there with us.

He's trying to get me into the 501 as a Stormtrooper. He has a friend with a costume I should be able to fit into.

Though, personally, I think I'd prefer to be a Rebel or maybe a Biker Scout.

The SF crew was spectacular. We had a blast. One of our line friends proposed to his girlfriend in front of 1200 screaming SW fans. Rick McCallum brought him up in front of the crowd and LFL filmed it. It was amazing. I doubt that LA can live up to our experiences in SF but Im hoping it will.

18. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Hey, send me some info. :D

19. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    i'll take info if you're still alive and well out there!

20. Demosthenes_Locke

Demosthenes_Locke Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Check out my line info at http://www.episode2countdown.com

21. Viceroy Craig

Sep 21, 1999
    Greetings,

For those of you that wanted information regarding the Episode II lineup in Southern California, go to:

http://www.LiningUp.net

Peace!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.