main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN EPISODE II TRAILER IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediToren, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Check this out

It looks like that by this time next month we will have;
    1) Tickets for Star Wars Celebration II (October 1st)
    2) Episode I DVD (October 16th)
    3) We will have seen actuall footage from Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

I am just about ready to explode with excitement this is great!!! We need to double up and get a permanant webhost up before then, possibly even sooner and get readay to advertise.

I was talking to PadmeAmidala55 on AIM the other day and it looks like our next meeting is around Oct. 1st.

2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    that has now been comfirmed we will meet at 11:00 at my building the andrew Johnson Tower 710 James Robertson Parkway I guess we will decide were to go for lunch. Hope all of you can make it

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Coolness! I heard about it last night. Ok, so I am pumped now. [face_laugh]

4. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'm pumped about the trailer, too! I guess you guys have heard already...it's probably gonna be with the "Monsters Inc." movie.

5. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey Steja, I am going to try to get Penzargrat to come up and see it. You want to drive up to Nashtown and see it with us?

6. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    Yeah, that would be cool. Would you guys go on opening night or what? I'm guessing that's either a Wednesday or Friday, right? If it's a Friday night, I'll do my darndest to get up there...I'm ready to put some faces with names here...LOL I'll keep up with the thread here so I'll be up to date. Thanks for the invititation!!!

7. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If it's a Friday, I doubt I can make it. Wednesdays are always good for me, though.

8. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    Well, according to the latest from TF.N, it looks like it's gonna be Thanksgiving before the Episode II trailer hits theaters. But by all means, let's still plan on going to see it as a group. Although I'm still holding out hope that Lucas is going to thank the SW fans by having it on the Episode I DVD. One can dream, can't one?

9. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Both "Monsters, Inc." and "The One" open the same weekend (November 2nd). If the trailer is not attached to "Monsters, Inc." then I will definitely see "The One" first.

10. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    I hear what you're saying Hama. I guess what I meant to say was that we should still go see the trailer even if it's the Thanksgiving weekend...that is, unless everybody has plans or whatever. As of right now...I think I'm free. But the wife might have plans that I don't know about...LOL

11. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I figure by Thanksgiving, the trailer will be attached to almost every sci-fi flick in the nation. :D If that's the case, we should all go see "something" around that time period. Everyone with me? :)

12. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    Count me in :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.