main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCJediLance, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Has anyone seen the new Star Wars trailer yet if not it looks like it's going to be alot better than most has anticipated. I think this one will be the one that everyone will be talking about for a long time to come. It is for download on Star Wars Hyperspace today and then at the beginning of the movie The Incredibles.

2. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    Yeah, I saw the trailer. It was pretty sweet. Looks a lot darker than the other prequels. After seeing it, I think I may want to go to "Revenge of the Sith" as Sidious. I've got some friends that do prosthetics, so that might work out...

3. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    That sure left me wanting alot more. And to here James Earl Jones voice was sweet.

4. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    The trailer is out and it is good. It does what a teaser trailer is supposed to do, leaves ya wanting. And the fact that the battle between Obi won and Anakin will be the best battle ever.

5. qcjedijustin

qcjedijustin Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    I agree the trailer was AWESOME, i can hardly wait for Episode III. I was already hyped and now am very much more so
    I also think that Celebration III will be great too, hope you are planning to go

6. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    We already bought our tickets and got our hotel room. Were going wednesday night and staying till sunday night. The whole family is going all 6 of us.

7. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Saw the trailer at the showing of The Incredibles--Man what a flick THAT one is:)--but the best surprise was the SW3 trailer...the rising table, the narrative from older Obi-wan, the flash of action and (yes!) Mace Windu too--left a lump in the throat, and an eagerness to see more from Ep III.

8. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah I saw the trailor....I can hardly stand to wait for the movie. I personally believe this is the movie out of all the prequels that fans will love the best

9. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    It is going to tie things together very well.

I was watching ROTJ the other night and the scene where Palps is blasting Luke with lightning was on and I have always wondered what Vader was thinking before he throws Palps down the shaft. It came to mind that he is standing there thinking how he couldnt save his mother or his wife but he can now save his son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.