main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Even MORE Random Thoughts!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    So, I was thinking, we really need a new random thoughts thread. And so, being the great pathetic procrastinator that I am I sat around for an hour before actually posting this.

Yeah, so, random thoughts...

I don't like the number 38!

My friend Nathan is a bizarre sort of fellow. He is sitting on my floor or rather, on his bum, as he so eloquently put it.

Help! Tina is playing Hanson! I hate my life! Sometimes...Now is one of those times...sort of...

My dad's Birthday is today. Yes, March 31st, but my dad is not Ewan McGregor, though that is a common misconception. It's also my cousin?s birthday, isn't that nuts?

Tina is playing with her....erm....party favors again...*sighs*

Yes, I'm bored, can't you tell?

I misspelled thoughts! I am an idiot!

2. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    hehe...I was sitting here reading this to gemma and she was like "wow do they live together" and i was like they go to IUP....but i said i eat pee pee insted....now everyone is calling me dumb....also, did you know there is a goddes of baths in the Aztec religion....also a bisexual creator god...those crazy aztecs!

3. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Why is it you can fart around your friends and family but not strangers. Shouldn't it be the other way around? You don't know the other people, so why does it matter? Shouldn't we "respect" our friends and family more by not farting around them?

Or am I just being an old fart?

Okay don't answer that...

Hey what stinks?

Did somebody just Fart in response to my post?

It was you, wasn't it Tina?

Whew, too much fast food there. I think I'm going to fain......t

4. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Wow! Stars! When the heck did we get those?

It's kinda cool though. Think I can get 4 stars by my birthday? That'll be the two year anniversery of me posting on this messege board. Isn't that amazing? I thought so.

Today in english my teacher said that we could write our compare/contrast paper on anything we want, and she included Star Wars in her list of suggestions for things we could write about. Now I'm going to write one of my biggest papers of the semester all about SW, isn't that great?!

The cookies from the cafe are good! Most of the other food is not!

It's still my dad's birthday, maybe I ought to call him....yeah, I'll do that soon....

Has anyone ever noticed how many people honestly think Hayden is gay? I have, and it's very amusing. My favorite argument for why he can't be gay is because if he was George Lucas wouldn't have hired him. I didn't know that Uncle George was against gay people! The things I learn on the internet!

5. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    stars...hmm....i only have have two...we had them a while ago...and now they are back!

6. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    the stars are pretty....

Anyhoo yes sal i farted!!! Actually i tend to fart every now and then but seeing your posts always make me a bit more gassy than usual hehe...j/k

So I watched the godfather part 2 it was really really long and it jumped around alot. I think i liked the first one better. The third one i have yet to see. We also rented lost in translation tonight, it's a family affair!!!! We were cracking up in giant eagle while we were in the rental line!!!!

7. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    i've never seen any of the godfathers...whats wrong with farting? i am apparently, according to my friend, am not a female because i fart and burp all the time....ok maybe thats too much information?

8. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    i fart a lot hehehe

9. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
  10. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    We like the mooon!
    Coz it is close to us!
    We like the mooooooooooon!
    But not as much as a spoon.
    Cause thats more use for eating soup
    and a fork aint very useful for that unless it has got many vegetables.
    We like the moon!
    It is up in the sky.
    It is uo very high but not as high as
    Dirigibles or Zeppelins or Lightbulbs!
    And also clouds and puffins but also i think maybe they go as high as the moon
    But the moon is very high
    Everybody like tha moon
    Tha moon is useful everyone
    The moon it light up all the sky at night and it make the tide go up and we like it yea we like the moon.
    But not as much as cheese.
    We like cheese we like Zeppelins and we like kelp and we like deer and we like marmots and we like all the fuzzy animals.
    We really like the moon.

Uh what stars?

11. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    they went away!!! i liked those stars too!

12. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Why'd they give us stars if they were just gonna take them away like that?! It's just not right and I don't like it!

13. 1Bobafett14

1Bobafett14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2001
    Best way to get stars is to just fill up the front page with a bunch of useless posts, you can rack up your count really fast ;^)

They used to have post counts over at a few other sites it was a huge debate, lots were posting that it made the new guys feel small and that they weren't given the attention like the guys that had 10,000 posts had.

Me I was indifferent. I've seen people post one meaningful post and it meant more than someone else who posted 1,000 useless posts.

14. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    thay have that on alot of forums...but at east the stars were pretty!

15. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    heh heh...monkies...

Bananas

heh, just felt like sharing

16. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    i hate doctors!!!!!
    I hate them i hate them i hate them!!!!
    And I don't wanna go and have my kidney function checked tomarrow!!!! I don't want them to have my blood I don't even wanna know why i have sore kidneys, they don't really hurt that bad anymore anyway.

Sigh I think a good meditation is in order

17. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    We're not posts watchers here. We post for fun. Look at this thread for instance. It doesn't matter if they are silly or "meaningless". They are meaningful to the person who posted it, even if only slightly. As to posting alot of threads on the first page. Check back to last year's April fool's and you'll see I did that then as well. It's a running gag here.

Now, can people see why I respond back like this? While not named specifically, I was implicated. This is ridiculous.

The stars were cool to see, but didn't mean that much. At least not to me. It was just cool seeing them.

Okay back to your regularly scheduled silliness...

Did anyone check out and enjoy my FART .wavs?

Em, my fiancee just called to say she was driving to work and saw someone with the license plate of FRY GNGN (or it could have been FRV GNGN) So it's either, Fry Gungan or Forever Gungan. Cool. I wonder who that was. It was on a black Volkswagon (Jetta).

Also, she reminds me that she saw two others in the last week. One was BBA FETT. I think that's the guy who either owns or works at Groovy's on the southside. It's a really cool vintage toy store. Lots of SW, G.I. Joe, Transformers (I think), He-man and other toys. The other plate was STR WARS. She saw that in Bridgeville.

18. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    hehe, lots of Star Wars fans in Pittsburgh! I checked out your fart .wavs, Sal, only the first two worked though, they were very amusing and i loved them lots!

19. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    I was goin to start a new thread on this but figured it could just as easily fit here:

What things do you miss? Be they/it from your own personal life or life in general.

I miss the smell of pizza baking in the oven. I used to work at a pizza shop (I know how stereotypical) when I was a teen in high school. I had alot of fun there and made many friends. I miss some of them too, but that was down in Phoenix, Arizona, so no chance of seeing them again.

I also miss my dog Bullet "Boo Boo" for short. he was a great German Shepard.

I miss the times before the prequels when collecting was so much easier.

I miss some of the people who have left the group for reasons of their own. Most notably Tony (Jedi_1966). It's a shame how that turned out, but I know he's flourishing over at the garrison and I wish him well.

I miss being able to walk normal, but thankfully because of surgery, I'm getting better and should be very near normal (walking wise that is-I'll never truly be a normal person. ha ha) by SWAP day at Kennywood.

I miss the feeling of relative security, but that all change on 9/11.

I miss the excitement of a SW movie premiere, but thankfully we all have at least one more!

Ah, well, enough reminiscing (sp?) for me. What all do you miss.

-Sal
    P.S. (I hope this wasn't a downer post, I was just thinking aloud)

20. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    I miss...
    my teachers and school and my laptop and my friends (i already miss them and i woun't be seeing them for a month! well, most anyway)
    i miss actual warm weather
    i miss my grandparents
    i miss....some of my friends from my old school...

i geuss thats it.....hmmm...

21. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    I too miss the smell of pizza baking in the oven....

No wait, that's not true...in fact, now that I think of it, I'm quite fond of it's absence ;)

Seriously though,

I miss my computer at school. I'm at home for the weekend and I'll be lucky if this thing stays online long enough to post this.

I miss the ability to write without the ever present nuisance of writer's block.

I miss the simplicity of childhood. I know I'm still young, and I shouldn't complain, but when I say childhood I mean back when I was really young, four or five.

On that note, I miss my old house.

I miss the ability to spend hours at the mall with no money without getting bored.

I miss high school. I don't know why.

On that note, I miss Chris. Where is she? Anyone know why she hasn't been around lately? Did life just catch up with her again or something? Actually, there are a bunch of people who aren't posting right now, where is everyone? I miss all of you!

I miss all of my relatives that I never see anymore.

I miss the friends that I let slip out of my life.

I miss the friends that I never get to see.

I guess I miss a lot of things.

22. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey, I just thought of something else I miss. The Trivia game! Where did it go? We should really start another new if the old one's been locked or something. I wasn't good at it but I liked that we had it. I'd start a new one myself, but that randomly seems wrong to me. Anyone else wanna start it?

23. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    I'll start the thread if one isn't started by the time I post this.

As to Chris, her internet is down. I talked with Terry last night and that's what he told me. His is down too. That's why we haven't seen him either. He thinks it's his modem.

I hate when your modem goes down and you can't get it up...

Hmm, so who else haven't we seen either in the last few days or a long time?

Zero, my man where are you?
    Fluke?
    Jango? (BTW, PM me about booking rooms for CIII)
    I'd say Shewski but he's getting married so (I guess-ha ha) he has an excuse.

On a where are they now kinda thing...
    Brendon, how's life and where have you been???

Real long time...
    Mara Hari and her brother
    Joe and Tom from the Garrison

24. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I was missed! Wow. I feel so loved! I wondered if anyone would notice I hadn't been around.

Yes, as Sal said, my internet was down for almost a week :( But now its back :D

And I missed the stars? I remember that once, long ago, there were stars next to names to indicte number of posts. Which I think was a bit silly, as is the registration date that is posted under our names. As if it matters when people found their way here. Although I have used mine to help me remember how old my computer is, since I found this site about a month after I got my computer.

Hmmm, what do I miss? There are people that were once in my life that are no longer, that I miss. I miss people who have moved away and I don't see as often, even when I know the move was good for them (yeah, that includes you two, Tina and Stacie. It includes my best friend Cindy, too. And my youngest sister.)

I have missed a few opportunities in my life that I sometime wonder how my life would have been different had I chosen slightly different. But if I had chosen different, I might not be here today and that would have been a real loss for me :D

Soon, I will plant stuff in the garden. This year I finally have a backyard, so I can have a real garden and not just planters on the balcony. I can't wait! I bought a new shovel! I'm going to plant pumpkins, tomatos, beans, zuchinni and sunflowers. In the fall I will plant daffodil and tulip bulbs.

25. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    So I have to do this presentation in English, and I can do it on anything that I want, as long as I've mentioned it in one of the papers I've written. At this point it looks like I'm doing it on John Williams. It's an easy topic for me, I'll have no problem presenting it, but for some reason I don't really want to. Oh well though.

Ironically enough, the next paper I'm writing is on Star Wars.

Why do I do this to myself? And why is it a problem that I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.