main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Extending a special invitation to all my brethren in the Midlands

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Spike2002, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey guys, not sure who, if any, of you will be attending GMEX this weekend, but this is for those of you that will be :D

We are celebrating FFUK: North's 1st birthday this weekend. The actual celebration, alongside the birthdays of our esteemed RSA, timbolton, and FFUK: N member edgejedi88, will take place this Saturday evening at Manchester (as we'll be at the GMEX). We've decided that we'll be going to a restaurant (pizza seems to be the consensus) and then going for some drinks afterwards.

So, on behalf of FFUK: North, I'd like to extend an invitation to any and all members of FFUK: Midlands to join us in our festivities on Saturday night. Hopefully it'll be a night to remember.

Love, peace and respect to you all

Spike :D [face_peace]

2. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Thanks for the invite Spike :D

Not sure who is attending this one.

I know that, due to other circumstances, I won't be able to attend this one. :(

Have a great time guys!

3. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    I am Attending this one, but not sure about the evening part. I'm meeting up with some friends in the evening.

4. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    I'll see you guys on Sunday, provided you didn't have too heavy an evening the night before.

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'll probably be in the same state I was at Sutton Park, but minus the curry aspect :p

Verity, you and your friends are welcome to join us on the evening if they'd like to.

6. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i wont be able to make it im afraid due to sisters birthday and a status quo gig on the monday among just a few thing i have no money for lol. might see you if your at MEM tho!!

7. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    just got out of hospital after going in unexpectantly, so i wont im afraid :(

8. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I won't be able to make it, unfortunetly. I've got stuff to do this weekend that I won't be able to put off due to other commitments coming up over the next couple of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.