main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Extras Call - "Tremors of the Force" Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by johnny_nod, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    Hey there, Philly-fans! :)

I realize it's been quite awhile since last I talked with everyone, but I've been pretty busy bringing our principal photography scheme to a close on the fanfilm project, "Tremors of the Force".

We've got THREE MORE SHOOTS left in our principal photography period and we are once again putting the call out for SW fans who want to appear in the serial!

Our last shoots are on September 15th, September 22nd and September 29th.

Here's the catch, though...we're filming it at the house of our CGI FX man, Dave Atlas, who is located in the Morganville section of New Jersey.

If you are interested in coming down to one or more of our last shoots, drop me an e-mail at johnny_nod@verizon.net and let me know which day you wish to come down, and I will give you instructions on how you can get there. So that I can separate your e-mail from the spam, put "Fanfilm Extras Call" in the subject line.

Portions of your Star Wars costumes may also be necessary in helping us make you look like you're a part of the Star Wars universe! :)

We are also in need of Stormtroopers of the regular TK variety for shots involving shootouts with our main characters. Scout-class Stormtroopers are also permissible.

Call time for the shoots is 12 noon, and a food spread will be provided!

If you have any questions or inquiries, send me an e-mail at the above address with "Fanfilm Inquiry" in the subject line.

Progress report-wise? We're doing VERY well, and several performers have wrapped their involvement with all their scenes shot. Once we've gone into post(beginning in October), we can share some production stills...and perhaps even a shot sequence or two...as we proceed with post-production.

Even if your individual schedules prohibit your involvement for this month, let us know when you can free up some time. Perhaps we can call you down to Morganville to sneak you into the film during the post-production period. It'll be our little secret. ;)

Hope to hear from as many of you that are interested in becoming a part of what should be a VERY robust fanfilm experience!

C'mon...ya know ya wanna! :D

- Johnny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.