main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film-The Darkness Within

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Darth_Konikus, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    Yer we had a great trip home but matt was asleep shortly after leaving waterloo lol. Im just charming my dad into letting us use his DV Camera..... he will break to the will of the darkside lol. I cant wait for the next meet and in the meantime me and matt will be doing plenty of read throughs of the script.

2. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    Hrmmm i have a little problem i wont be able to make the 23rd or 24th of next month not unless i can pursuade my manager to let me switch a few of my work days. Here is a list of days i have off over the comming months. Hopefully i can get a few switched to match the date of the meet. I would hate for everyone to have to re arrange their schedule just because of me [face_worried]

Days JK_V is free from the mad house

sunday 17th September
    Monday 18th September
    Saturday 23rd September
    Friday 29th September
    Sunday 1st October
    Thursday 5th October
    Saturday 7th October
    Wednesday 11th October
    Sunday 15th October
    Friday 20th October
    Wednesday 25th October
    Thursday 26th October
    Saturday 28th October
    Friday 3rd November
    Saturday 4th November
    Tuesday 7th November
    Sunday 12th November
    Thursday 16th November
    Monday 20th November
    Tuesday 21st November
    Saturday 25th November
    Sunday 26th November
    Saturday 2nd December
    Wednesday 6th December
    Sunday 10th December
    Monday 11th December
    Saturday 16th December
    Friday 22nd December
    Sunday 24th December
    Monday 25th December
    Tuesday 26th December
    Saturday 30th December
    Friday 5th January
    Sunday 6th January
    Thursday 9th January

3. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Of those dates (up until Nov), I should be able to make the following (the ones in bold are most prefered because Jamie and Ant probably can't do weekday meets):

Thursday 5th October
    Saturday 7th October
    Wednesday 11th October
    Friday 20th October
    Wednesday 25th October
    Thursday 26th October
    Saturday 28th October
    Friday 3rd November
    Saturday 4th November
    Tuesday 7th November
    Sunday 12th November
    Thursday 16th November
    Monday 20th November
    Tuesday 21st November
    Saturday 25th November
    Sunday 26th November

4. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    weekday meets would be a little tight... but not impossible...

5. Darth_Konikus

Darth_Konikus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Ok, in October Im free on the following days:
    sun 1st
    mon 2nd
    tue 3rd
    sun 8th
    mon 9th
    tue 10th
    wed 11th
    thur 12th
    fri 13th
    sat 14th
    sun 15th
    mon 16th
    tue 17th
    thur 19th
    tue 24th
    wed 25th
    thur 26th
    fri 27th

November:
    wed 1st
    thur 2nd
    fri 3rd
    sat 4th
    thur 9th
    fri 10th
    sat 11th
    sun 12th
    fri 17th
    sat 18th
    sun 19th
    mon 20th
    tue 21st
    wed 22nd
    thur 23rd
    fri 24th
    sat 25th
    sun 26th
    mon 27th
    tue 28th

December:
    sun 3rd
    mon 4th
    tue 5th
    wed 6th
    mon 11th
    tue 12th
    wed 13th

I would like to have a meet in October if possible but if not then September will have to do. Remember to start saving your pennies peeps because I can't make the costumes untill you give me the money for materials and we need to start soon because I will have a lot to do. Im going into town tomorrow so I will price up the materials then and get back to you. The only exceptions are Dom (Vader) as we already have your costume and Matt (Tice) because your costume will be made up of items readily available in army surplus stores. :)

6. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    we could re arrange for the 15th of october its a sunday. If its cool with everyone else of course. And i will bring payment for mine and XJ's Costume to the next meet :)

7. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    15th of October is a HUGE no go for me I'm afraid. Most of September is now wiped out for me too.

8. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    oooh... what's happening on the 15th october,matt?
    have you applied for that lucasarts job yet?
    WHY NOT???

9. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    DK - Leeds and Manchester meets, if you can make em, please don't forget em ;)

21st Oct - Leeds
    18/19th Nov - Manchester

:D

10. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    18-19th november!!!
    go brandon!!!

11. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Hehe, go Jase and Tim too :p And the North for that matter :p All one year older.

So I am guessing we'll see you there Jamie? :p

12. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Hiya Wicket! I cant make October but can make November. Can you send me all the details please mate?
    If you've already sent em then dont worry. Laters:D

13. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    15th is my Mum's b'day :p
    I'd really like to go to Manchester in November but at the mo it's a no. Jamie, are you defo going?? You and Collectormania shows have yet to mix, lol.

Haven't applied to Lucasarts yet. Comic book illustration is a different disclipline in many respects to computer game related art & design but I will muse over the application form to shut you up ;)

14. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    it'll take a damn sight more than you filling out some application form to shut me up.
    :)
    we get back from las vegas(,baby!!!)a day or two before manchester,but i'm making whining noises to theresa to let me go...

15. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    o.k i have some good and bad news.

The Bad News

Ive been in three meatings with my boss about getting the 23rd of october off work and in each meeting he has said no.... (hes a complete jerk)

The Good News

The good news is though i have come up with a way with the help of the force i can still make the 23rd of october meet and still make work [face_mischief] . Me and XJ will catch the train and meet you guys for the meet then leave about 7:00pm which will get us to ramsgate at around 9:30pm and because i work at the train station theres no prob because i will be in time for work....... but XJ beeing the geek he is said "what are you going to do about sleep, your not that strtong with the force... you know ?" and in response to his little comment "simple i will sleep on the train going there and on the way back so i will be fresh for work, and i am strong with the force my young padawan.... strong with the force of pro plus and lucozade". which is my little joke, i shouldnt need either as im used to doing 48 hour days lol :D.

so it looks like the 23rd or the 24th is still viable and i feel i must apologise to you all for putting you under the stress of trying to re arrange the meet. so we will see you either on the 23rd or 24th which ever is confirmed as the exact day. And me and XJ have been working really hard at the script we know all of scene 3 to heart now just moving onto the other scenes. We have also been pouring through loads of different websites about the three different fighting styles that will be used in the film, although i have to admit finding video's of the different styles has proved difficult, but from what we have seen we have some basic ideas of moves ect and we have also been watching all the fight scenes from all six star wars films closley especially episodes 5 and 6.

Well we hope to see you soon

16. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I've been looking at these dates and I thought something was astray, and indeed it is. The next meet was scheduled for the weekend of October Sat 21st or Sun 22nd. The 23rd and 24th of October is a Monday and Tuesday. Not sure if that changes things or helps??

Thanks for your efforts though Chris. Sleep is for the weak anyway!! ;)

17. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    yer sorry my fault getting to many days mixed up. works sending my mind all fuzzy lol but still [face_skull] what ever day it is we will be there

18. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    In general I should be able to make most days, even weekdays, but they aren't as ideal as I have to take time off work. Which in itself isn't much of a problem at all, as my place is very relaxed in that regard.

19. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    OK, I know this is a bit short notice, but what about Sat the 7th of Oct? Going by the above dates, Im the only one who cant make it cos Im on nights, however, I can (and probably will) sleep at work. Let me know what you think. I know its very short notice and peeps may well have other plans but we need a meet soon so I though I might as well suggest it.

20. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    That's this Saturday. I'm pretty sure I can make it, can't do Sunday 8th though.

21. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    ha! i just got in from work and mentioned to my wife about the possibility of going to london this weekend-she shot that idea down in flames immediately! as we've been busy for the last six weeks,one way or another,and haven't done any work on getting the hallway finished,she insists that we spend some time this weekend on it.
    so,i'm sorry to say that i'll be sanding and staining this weekend...
    bugger.
    so that means i won't be able to attend... sorry,guys.

22. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Thats fine mate. To be honest, you probably wont be needed at half the meets cos your part is only a baby one. We will need you for costume fittings and rehearsals and filming, but apart from that, as long as you know your lines there is no real need for you to be here at all the meets.
    How about everyone else?

Obviousley, this was posted by me (D_K). I just couldnt be bothered logging off the wifeys profile.

23. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    Dammit i cant make the 7th, :_| The main reason beeing, Lack of Republic Credits. And i wont get paid by Jabba the Hutt (my boss) untill the 13th. Sorry Guys :_|

24. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    I think I'm okay for this Saturday...

25. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Hmmm. We can't really have a meet without our lead role so I think we need to rescedule (sp?). I'll Have a look at dates again over the next couple of days and get back :)
    Laters peeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.