main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Fan Force viewing of Episode III

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dango, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I suggest that the entire victoria Fancforce gets together either at the Odeon or at University Hights and go see ROTS together.

2. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Sounds like a plan. [:D] In costume, yes? [face_dancing] What day and show time?

3. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    i dont know what day or showtime. it depends on what response i get and how many people want to do it.

4. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    I'm in. Just let me know when and where;)

5. haruwindsong

Aug 2, 2004
    U Heights has stopped running ROTS. Looks like it's the Odeon or Silver City, guys. Someone post quickly suggested timings, please. This weekend I'm free. Next weekend my Sunday is booked.

6. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Reading on the fanforce section I came across this story.

Join your fellow FanForcers and SW fans across the world in an effort to boost Revenge of the Sith's standings at the box office. Head out to your local theatre any showtime between July 29th-31st. Tell all your friends and family too! Make a group event out of it or go individually. Let's show them that the Force is with the fans and that we can make a difference.

Just thought you guys might like to get in on this and hopefully we can all make a difference. I know our FF is in.

7. haruwindsong

Aug 2, 2004
    The 29th would be GREAT. Dave, come see me Saturday late morning or afternoon, or a week night and we'll sort out the minor problems with your cloak. I 'm off Friday 29 Jul so I can get it all sorted out.
    NOTE: Silver City is the only theatre still showing ROTS in the area. Checked last night and it may not be be playing by the long weekend. They won't be able to give us a difinitive until Monday 25 Jul.

8. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    Other options for theatres to see ROTS at would include. The Vic theatre, Cinecenta, and The Roxy. I dont think any of those theatres have ROTS yet, but they probably will get them eventually within the next 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.