main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Fanboys Movie Screening

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    From Starwars.sg :

=======
    =======

ARE YOU A FAN?

[image=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/starwars1977/starwars_sg/fans.jpg]

Fanboys is coming to town, and Starwars.sg is going to the movies... again! Last year, we had a turn-out of 80 fans and friends catching The Clone Wars together. Let's get an even stronger showing this time.

ps: Intercepted Imperial communications indicate the deployment of Imperial forces at the preview screening to apprehend (or should that be "interact with" ) fans at the preview screening.

Continue to watch this space for more details on how you can catch a preview of the movie before the general release date. Meanwhile, help us gauge the level of interest by adding your name (+ number of friends coming with you). Spread the word. Tell your friends about it. Ask them to pop in here and sign up now!

Calling All Fans, Boys and Girls
    http://www.starwars.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2996

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001

When: 18th March, 7pm
    Where: GV Vivocity

Q: How do I buy tickets?
    A: Tickets will be available for sale from this Thursday. Buy your tickets directly at the Box Office or Online.

Q: How much is each ticket?
    A: $10 for adults. $8 if you are student and produce valid student ID when purchasing at the Box Office.
    ** Note that the film is likely to receive NC16 rating, so for those under 16, sorry... **

Q: How do we make sure we get to sit together?
    A: Everyone taking the effort to be there is a Star Wars Fan (or will pretend to be one for that night ), so we will all be sitting together with fellow fans.

Q: Why should I go for this screening?
    1. You get to watch it before the general release which is scheduled for late March.
    2. You will be in the company of Star Wars Fanboys & Fangirls.
    3. The 501st Legion will be there!
    4. You can come in costume and will not stick out.
    5. If you need more reasons, you are probably on the wrong forum

Q: I heard this is a Blog Aloud event. What's that?
    A: Stay in your seats after the movie ends. This is your chance to meet and chat with fellow fans, share your passion for Star Wars, find out how to get the Stormtrooper costume you've been dreaming of, get in touch with the latest happenings in the local Star Wars scene.

Q: It's still a few days to go before the ticket sales begin. What can I do in the meantime?
    A: Spread the word. Tell your friends. Bring your family. Announce it to every person you meet in office or school or wherever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.