main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Fanclub T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Cmdr, yet another agenda item. We will need these before ROTS. Does anyone out there have any ideas for what we can do on this?
    Let's decide what we want on the shirts at the meeting and then get them made after CIII!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I think we shouls use the image of Darth Tater and call ourselves the 502nd "Taters Foot" or somrhting like that...

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Psxjedi, thanks for the e-mail with the sample t-shirt pics. I think we could easily have something like this. I would like something a bit more dramatic and something that shows our club name in large letters. It would also be good to have variations of the shirts so that when we have meetings we don't all look like clones!
    The New Boise Order has always implied something darker and more imperialistic. Let's think along those lines while still incorporating our logo.

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Has anyone contacted the local shirt makers to check on costs?

I would also like a shirt with more dark or imperialistic theme to it. But as I have the artistic ability of a termite, I leave this in your creative hands Psx.

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    We really should discuss a design as a club, get everyone involved, before a final design is employeed. It will be fun to have a club shirt to wear to future events.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Let's not forget about this. It would be good to add this to our next agenda. We should also look at the possiblity of jackets, temporary tatoo's, along with bumper stickers.
    WE NEED FLYERS FOR THE BOOTH!!!! Perhaps even some kind of pamplets. Something flashy.

7. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    whatever you decide, I'll take an XL...

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    In trying to figure out ebay I accidentally ordered 2 "Blue Harvest" shirts instead of one. So if it's ok with everyone I'm going to use one shirt as a club raffle. Would everyone be ok with using club funds for it? The cost is just over $21.

9. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Also, Psxjedi and I discussed going to the t-shirt store on Saturday before tent setup. Who can go and is everyone still wanting to do jackets also? I'm thinking jackets are good because you can add pins and patches onto them and they look more professional. I was thinking we could just buy some plain black jackets and have our logo added onto them.
    Thoughts?
    This does not include the t-shirts, this is a seperate idea for JACKETS.

10. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Also, Psxjedi and I discussed going to the t-shirt store on Saturday before tent setup. Who can go?

I would like to go, what time? The Jacket thing is a good idea.

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    So if it's ok with everyone I'm going to use one shirt as a club raffle.

Hey PSX, would this hurt or standing as non-profit? If not I say a raffle is a good idea.

12. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I think it is Fine as long as we don't sell tickets just a give away. And i would do it to members who sighn up at the camp out.

I think it is cool that way

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    sounds good to me.

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok, so once I get the second shirt in the mail I'll take out the amount of the purchase and we'll have it for raffling in line playing monopoly or trivial pursuit or something.

15. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    okay, okay.... put me down for a jacket and a shirt (my wife is going to kill me)... wait, how much???

either way, ya, put me down for an XL on both...

Kasey, let me know how to get the $$$ to ya. (after you tell me how much) ;)

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Well, if the wife is gonna kill you, they could bury you in the shirt and jacket...

17. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    LOL!
    Yeah, it will for sure be $5 for a club shirt. The Jackets won't be around for at least another month. But lanyards we're working on tomorrow. Just for kicks we could mail you one of those. Interested?

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Can't wait to see the shirts.

19. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    Well, if the wife is gonna kill you, they could bury you in the shirt and jacket...

Actually I want to be burried in my Jedi costume, but I could give the shirt and jacket away to some other unfortunate soul...

Yeah, it will for sure be $5 for a club shirt. The Jackets won't be around for at least another month. But lanyards we're working on tomorrow. Just for kicks we could mail you one of those. Interested?

Another month for the Jacket??? come-on!!! okay, who do I send my $5 to???

...and no, I have enough lanyards, but thanks...

20. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Send me the money.

or if you like

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

21. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    ...so do you take SW credits???

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Credits are no good out here, I need something more real.

23. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    so can i get a t-shirt boys? i want to show my support for my new boise order brothers....

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Credits???(scratches head) Oh yeah that thing that costs me so much in Star Wars Monopoly...

25. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    You bet you can get a t-shirt. Just send us $5 DOLLARS
    and we'll mail you a shirt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.