main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Fanfic/Fanart ideas -- we have replies from the indexes !! ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kiyuuchan, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    :*

Han, one of the best mods of the boards, always motivating people & connecting people.

2. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    The indexes have started replying ! So, any fanart of A/T, or any of the YJK characters, please send them along to the indexes

ATindex
    YJK-Index

hope to hear from some more soon

and sorry to be so brief, just a bad day at work and I really need sleep ^____^

3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    [face_blush]

Er, where exactly is that? Do you have links to those places? And what do the abrevations stand for?

[face_blush]

4. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Oh sorry [face_blush]

YJK is Young Jedi Knights and that's here
    They accept Young Jedi Knights art and art of the characters in later times, NJO ect
    Jaina
    Jacen
    Tenel Ka
    Zekk
    Lowie
    Lusa
    Raynar
    Anja Gallandro

Is that all the characters ?

A/T is Anakin (Solo) and Tahiri and that's here

YodaKenobi also mentioned another thread for A/T art, so far I haven't had time to check that out yet.
    I'll update the first post with a list and links in a bit ^____^

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, luv!

6. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Hey guys, I am not an artist...just a fanfic writer but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you reaching out to us over on the boards! WE LOVE YOUR ART! And welcome any efforts you make towards helping us illustrate characters both canon and oc's. So thank you so much!!!

7. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Yayyy thankyou starwriter [:D]

I really need to gather the links because the H/L index just agreed to include fanart [face_dancing]
    and monday mush mania... we're all guilty of that :p

I will edit the first post with links ina bit ^^ Maybe we can make the links part of a sticky ?

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yay! So glad to hear about the H/L index! I am so on board for that one. :)

And yes, we can organize some sort of sticky with links. If you want, we can even sticky this thread when you have all the links edited into the first post. Let me know.

9. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Hi, everybody! :D

As you may know (or not [face_blush] ) Jade_Max, LASOS and I are currently acting as H/L fanfic Indexers. We think the idea of bringing fanart and fanfiction closer to each other is awesome (I wish I had though of it last year, when I was struggling with Photoshop to make half-decent buttons for the new Index! :rolleyes: ). I'm sure all the contributions will be well received and that there's more than one author there wanting to have their stories illustrated. Feel free to drop us a visit anytime! (See my signature for link)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently compiling the next update of the Index, so this would be a wonderful time to send us the link to the H/L-related works you want to get indexed. And if you have any idea about how would you like to see them organized, we'll love to hear about it.

See you soon!

10. JediKitty

JediKitty Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 1999
    Just curious-I'm wanting to find some fan art of a ship. (No, not *that* kind of 'ship....:))

I need a few renderings of a Ghtroc 720 for a photonovel I'm developing-and my 3d rendering skills are, well, non-existent. I have a ton of visual reference of the 720 from various angles, if that helps.

Is this the right place to ask?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.